AWESOME JAY! GREAT JOB!

Hello guys,

I have checked the style carefully before put it live but it may contain some undiscovered bugs. These issues will be fixed within 24 hours, also with some improvements.

The issue with logo is fixed, let me know if you see it's fixed on your end too.

Regards
ThevBNinja

Hello guys,

I have checked the style carefully before put it live but it may contain some undiscovered bugs. These issues will be fixed within 24 hours, also with some improvements.

The issue with logo is fixed, let me know if you see it's fixed on your end too.

Regards
ThevBNinja

Banner at top is good in IE9 and Chrome now :)

I did a double take, I thought I went back in time but with more features.
Great work guys!

Looks great.. only thing is when you cursor over the threads, the pop up that shows the first post is unreadable. I see that issue has already been mentioned though. Will we get back the ability to see who is in the forum or individual threads at any given time ?

Looks great.. only thing is when you cursor over the threads, the pop up that shows the first post is unreadable. I see that issue has already been mentioned though. Will we get back the ability to see who is in the forum or individual threads at any given time ?

The issue with popup preview showing the first post in thread is fixed.

I remember that I gave my "personal" thought about the "people who are viewing this forum/thread" before. Technically, adding that will slow down the site, unless Jay ask me to do that or you can give me some points to see the benefit of having these mods.

To All: If you found any issue or bugs with the current skin/site, feel free to let me know by posting on this thread or via PM. Thank you.

Regards

Thanks for getting the vendor banner ads back up. I like the way the ads rotate constantly when you are on a page. BUT, the links for them are dead. Click on the banner and it doesn't bring you anywhere.

Hello,

The links will be changed by Jay soon, I just added all the current banners to test and see how they work on the site.

Regards,

Wow the new colors and layout look great...nice job Jay and to all involved!

My only question is about the Turbobuick.com banner at the very bottom of the screen....is that a lowrider Regal?:eek: