Back in Black, Broke Down Twice Already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it running?
Have you driving it much?

Yes I have been driving it (finally enjoying it since it went into the shop for a month 3 days after I bought it). It is running perfectly with no problems whatsoever. This is why i said the thread is now going nowhere and is a done deal.

Again I thank everyone who took the time to help out and give me advice. I would have never guessed all I had to do was pull the chip...

Yes I have been driving it (finally enjoying it since it went into the shop for a month 3 days after I bought it). It is running perfectly with no problems whatsoever. This is why i said the thread is now going nowhere and is a done deal.

Again I thank everyone who took the time to help out and give me advice. I would have never guessed all I had to do was pull the chip...

i get you

You fcked up, you admitted that you fcked Whats to talk about???

Whats the next thing on the list for your car?

i get you

You fcked up, you admitted that you fcked Whats to talk about???

Whats the next thing on the list for your car?

Scanmaster.

After that I am going to clean up the cosmetics a little - made an appointment to have a new headliner put in Friday (car currently does not have one at all, but ABS plastic is there. Shop was referred to by a very good family friend and the guy is going to do it for $100). I need driver's side weatherstripping and that rubber seal piece that sits against the window glass. I'm also going to have the carpet+seats conditioned and shampoo'd...since there is no headliner all that foam insulation stuff that sits between the plastic and headliner material has been falling off and rubbing itself into the carpet.

Lastly I'd like to replace the shocks with some Bilsteins. The shocks are GM and it rides like a boat...I had Bilsteins on my last TR and have been spoiled. Also would like to do Alky, Precision SLIC, aftermarket MAF and that should be it. :cool:

good speech TurboJim! I might have to print that. I have a few people that need to read it,

Kevin, You are a effin joke!!! You are now once again trying to sell another piece of chit on craigslist [south florida] you are a snake! Stay away from buicks. You are worse than a car salesman! in your add you say your car runs perfect and nothing wrong with it?? The thing is nothing but problems! You have 15k in motor? You cant afford to buy a tire! And you say it is a 11 second car? Have you ran it? NO! You cant drive 2 miles without it breaking down. And you want 9-12k for it you are a joke. Maybe your only "2000 made Leir Seigler seats" will sucker someone. I caught on to you when i was going to come buy your T but obviously that was a big problem in itself thats why you were selling it. I wouldn't be able to sleep selling something that is all a big lie! I hope someone buys it that isnt like me i would put your lieing teeth down your throat! GLWS Next time find a geo so you can fix it and afford it. Be honest to people next time so karma doesnt keep nailing your ass! :smile:

Kevin, You are a effin joke!!! You are now once again trying to sell another piece of chit on craigslist [south florida] you are a snake! Stay away from buicks. You are worse than a car salesman! in your add you say your car runs perfect and nothing wrong with it?? The thing is nothing but problems! You have 15k in motor? You cant afford to buy a tire! And you say it is a 11 second car? Have you ran it? NO! You cant drive 2 miles without it breaking down. And you want 9-12k for it you are a joke. Maybe your only "2000 made Leir Seigler seats" will sucker someone. I caught on to you when i was going to come buy your T but obviously that was a big problem in itself thats why you were selling it. I wouldn't be able to sleep selling something that is all a big lie! I hope someone buys it that isnt like me i would put your lieing teeth down your throat! GLWS Next time find a geo so you can fix it and afford it. Be honest to people next time so karma doesnt keep nailing your ass! :smile:

Car has 0 problems. I have receipts showing $15k...can scan it if you'd like. Original problem was the chip wasnt seated properly in ECM..."broke down" once really since it was the same thing that happened the second time (didnt catch on at first but thanks to this board i solved the problem). Plenty of people can estimate what a car will run - with the mods that estimation is in the 11s...I clearly state that I have never taken it to the track so it is obviously an approximation. I lie about absolutely nothing in the ad. I said "$9k-$12k but open to all offers...interested in trades" simply because people use the reasoning that "oh i'm asking $20k for my car on craigslist and you're only asking $7k, so i'll trade you but put $13k on top."

I LOVE HOW YOU SO CONVENIENTLY AVOIDED COMING TO SEE MY 87 T - YOU STOOD ME UP AND HAD ME WAITING FOR YOU ALL WEEKEND, YOU P.O.S. NEGLECTING TO EVER TELL ME YOU WEREN'T COMING!!!

STAY ON YOUR OWN "EFFIN" THREADS AND STAY OFF MINE YOU TOOLBAG. THIS THREAD WAS TO FIX A PROBLEM NOT TO SHARE YOU'RE OPINIONS ON ME AS A PERSON. NO I CANT AFFORD TO BUY A TIRE AND NO THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ME CAUSE YOU HAVE MONEY YOU CLASSLESS DOUCHEBAG (and you having a ton of money and giving your car to a shop saying "here, make it fast here is cash i'm rich and wont do it myself" is a little less to be proud of than someone who worked themselves from a '93 Camry with 180k on the clock to the Buick GN world). YES I AM SELLING BECAUSE I CAN'T AFFORD TO FIX THE A/C AND ITS HOT AS BALLS DOWN HERE IN FL. YES I MADE A MISTAKE BY IRRATIONALLY BUYING ANOTHER TURBO BUICK WITHOUT REALIZING I WOULD SOON BE STARTING SCHOOL FULL-TIME WITH NO MONEY OR TIME TO TAKE CARE OF IT AS I SHOULD. NO ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND NO YOUR OPINION WAS NOT ASKED FOR.

hahahahaha.. You are not the only one that saw threw his BS:eek:.. He obviously doesn't know when he types about problems he has with his cars STAYS here and some people can search it and READ about it. :eek:
.. Oh ya X2 on the GEO !!

LMAO, Your dad should have wore a condom Kevin. Everytime you get a car it is on Craigslist being "Best of everything" and your barking up wrong tree i dont live too far from you. You know how honest i am and wouldnt sell anything that had a problem without fixing it. And money doesnt matter to me honesty does. I was raised different i guess. G L W T S :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

KARMA!! When it Bites back it Hurts! Not picking sides but I live by Karma & I sleep good at nite!

While your narrative had some credence in the beginning, seems you wound up shooting yourself in the foot. Crossing swords with one of the most respected members of this board (ie, Grumpy) did little to enhance your argument. Good luck with the GN!

While your narrative had some credence in the beginning, seems you wound up shooting yourself in the foot. Crossing swords with one of the most respected members of this board (ie, Grumpy) did little to enhance your argument. Good luck with the GN!

How did i "cross swords" with Grumpy? If anything I made sure to specifically state that I respect him and his words very much. I have respect for EVERYONE on this board (except Jason) and do not wish or intend to argue with any of them. What is really getting to me though is the same thing since the beginning - (a). this thread was to help me fix a problem, (b). the problem has been fixed, (c). I realized I was wrong and admitted it. End of story. Period. Lock this up please.

Your problem is with me? Cause i speak the truth and am a straight foward honest person? You wanted to trade for my car i found little rust on floor boards from underneath when new tranny was installed and called you and said i would not sell the car cause it isnt right. Did it not go that way? I will not sell something that is a headache or a known problem i would rather loose money and make it right. So car is done now i changed both floor boards and painted entire car and it is perfect after $5500 and still would not sell it for more than 11k. And i think when i "stood you up" if you remember correctly i lost my phone in Miami and emailed you next morning telling you i bought a GN and told you i lost my phone so i couldn't call you.And if i remember your T had some "fuel" issue when you came to a light it would bog down.Another problem you couldnt handle and you dumped it. And if your selling your car cause its not practical for school i remember that was excuse for selling the T! And if it isnt practical your add is asking for trades on vehicles that take more gas than that. A Denali? Any LT1? Its funny you changed your add on craigslist too. Also you said you posted it to be approximately an 11 second car? Never saw that on there. I dont see anything on your car to make it 11 seconds. Except for how long someone will make it down the road before it breaks. And as far as me being rich? You havnt seen my bank account. And everything i have i busted my ass for remember im a Roofing Contractor in Florida. Its hot and i work 12-14 hour days not an easy job that someone hands to you. So if you do have a problem with me bring it. I have never done anything wrong but i will back anything i say :wink: Might want to visit post "lets put names with faces" So you can have a good look at what your starting :smile:

Your problem is with me? Cause i speak the truth and am a straight foward honest person?

My problem is with the fact that you CONTINUE to bash me and badmouth me as a person ON A THREAD THAT WAS ASKING FOR HELP, WHERE YOU DO NOT BELONG SINCE YOU ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING TO THE PROBLEM. EVER HEAR OF STAYING "ON-TOPIC"?

You wanted to trade for my car i found little rust on floor boards from underneath when new tranny was installed and called you and said i would not sell the car cause it isnt right. Did it not go that way?

First off YOU contacted ME and no it did not go that way - you asked me if I still wanted to do an even trade or if I would put ~$2500 on top for you to get the floorboards replaced.

And if i remember your T had some "fuel" issue when you came to a light it would bog down.Another problem you couldnt handle and you dumped it.

Never had this fuel issue you speak of where it "bogs" down - TPS was acting funny causing the RPMs to drop/raise but the TPS sensor was changed before I sold it - once again you are making comments about things you have ZERO KNOWLEDGE OF...COMMENTING WHERE YOU DONT BELONG.

And if your selling your car cause its not practical for school i remember that was excuse for selling the T!

It WAS the initial reason I was going to sell the 87-T, but as I have already stated I had decided to keep the car, but someone offered me more money than I paid for it and I couldn't say "no." Regardless, I clearly stated that I made an irrational decision when I bought this GN because I now realize I am in the same boat I started in with the last one - driving a car I can't afford to take care of.

And if it isnt practical your add is asking for trades on vehicles that take more gas than that. A Denali? Any LT1?

I said "any LS1" actually and yes, because they are reliable and get good gas mileage for what they are - 28mpgs in a v8 is satisfactory in my book.

Its funny you changed your add on craigslist too.

Never changed a single thing on my craigslist ad.

Also you said you posted it to be approximately an 11 second car? Never saw that on there. I dont see anything on your car to make it 11 seconds.

Not for nothing, but you are FAR from a "guru" on this site or anyone that a serious enthusiast would look towards for advice or opinions...

Except for how long someone will make it down the road before it breaks.

As stated before - all problems have been solved and the car runs like new. Go fcuk yourself.

And as far as me being rich? You havnt seen my bank account. And everything i have i busted my ass for remember im a Roofing Contractor in Florida. Its hot and i work 12-14 hour days not an easy job that someone hands to you.

Go to church and they'll give you a pat on the back for your hard work. You havent seen my bank account either...dont make comments about my money if you dont want to hear it back.

So if you do have a problem with me bring it. I have never done anything wrong but i will back anything i say :wink:

What are you 12? Are we going to "brawl" in the schoolyard?

Might want to visit post "lets put names with faces" So you can have a good look at what your starting :smile:

I dont even know what this is supposed to mean.

I JUST WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT I ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS BECAUSE I WANTED TO, NOT TO PROVE ANYTHING TO YOU. FOR THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THIS THREAD. YOU CONTRIBUTED NOTHING EXCEPT FOR ENTERTAINMENT TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED. WE HAVE A "LOUNGE" SECTION FOR THAT. NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. THE PROBLEM THIS THREAD WAS CREATED TO SOLVE HAS BEEN FIXED. END.

Not bashing just stating u are a joke! as far as my car and floor boards if you couldnt read email it would have been 2500 for fully painted car and floor boards.
And yes i would have wanted 2500 for your LS1 value on it was not worth it those are a dime a dozen. You came to me for a trade i did not come to you. And if you dont remember you said i respect your honesty about finding the floor issue and letting you know about it. And i dont need to be a "guru" to tell you that car wont run 11's how it sits. And i dont offer advise your right on that. And we know your broke or just a pos cause you want a shop to pull a fricken chip out so if they break it they have to buy it cause you dont have money for another. Get welfare OBAMA will make me pay for you to eat and fix it. And yes you stated you have a problem with me so i would whoop your punk as* So far your track record isnt so hot with these cars so sell that thing to some other retard so he can come on here and cry about it.Im done if you want to keep going then thats fine.

Not bashing just stating u are a joke! as far as my car and floor boards if you couldnt read email it would have been 2500 for fully painted car and floor boards.
And yes i would have wanted 2500 for your LS1 value on it was not worth it those are a dime a dozen. You came to me for a trade i did not come to you. And if you dont remember you said i respect your honesty about finding the floor issue and letting you know about it. And i dont need to be a "guru" to tell you that car wont run 11's how it sits. And i dont offer advise your right on that. And we know your broke or just a pos cause you want a shop to pull a fricken chip out so if they break it they have to buy it cause you dont have money for another. Get welfare OBAMA will make me pay for you to eat and fix it. And yes you stated you have a problem with me so i would whoop your punk as* So far your track record isnt so hot with these cars so sell that thing to some other retard so he can come on here and cry about it.Im done if you want to keep going then thats fine.

You just have to get the last word in dont you? You CONTINUE to post in this thread when it has been repeated that you do not belong and that the thread is done...just waiting for a mod to lock it up so I dont ever have to hear from you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.