Back in GN..

I can't wait until it gets here! Going to clay bar every square inch and then maybe take some test passes...you are working this weekend, right?! ;)

very nice Alex! you da man.the family that boost togeather stays togeather.good luck with youre and Jackies new toy!

Hello Alex,
Congrats! How you been? Run into your Dad and Brother quite often.. I have also been out of the scene or behind the scene for quite a while.. Had my Limited in Storage for about 3 years now… Getting the itch to pull it out and test my patients.. LOL
picture.php

picture.php

So it’s been a while since this post.. How’s the Car?
Dave

Hello Alex,
Congrats! How you been? Run into your Dad and Brother quite often.. I have also been out of the scene or behind the scene for quite a while.. Had my Limited in Storage for about 3 years now… Getting the itch to pull it out and test my patients.. LOL
picture.php

picture.php

So it’s been a while since this post.. How’s the Car?
Dave

Dave,

Car is good. It has some normal little bugs I have to work out with the tune..I was away from the scene since I move to Saint Augustine and had my daughter. I came across this car, and it was so complete for what I currently want, I could not pass it up. Other then that, I am doing great. Wife and I are both Service Advisors and my daughter is turning 4 this year, which blows my mind, time flys when you have a family. Now I just need to find time to play with the new toy..we will have to try to hook up the next time I am over in Ocala..

-Alex

The best part is the Vecerkovic trifecta is back...;)