You can type here any text you want

Backgrounds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Here is mine, taken last month at Palm Beach International Raceway.

Attachments

• DSC_2264.jpg
    DSC_2264.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 195
I don't know who did this but I love it

Attachments

• GN Flag.jpg
    GN Flag.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 172
What a beautiful, menacing looking car you have there, Scot. You've got it just right in every respect. I'm jealous.:frown:

Bruce '87 Grand National

looks great scott! your park lights must've been blinking in the first pic, lol

what camera do you use? i've decided to treat myself to a nice camera for christmas. i'm way past due for one considering all the crappy quality pics of my gn's and some of my gf's i've put up. i want to do some really cool pic stuff next year

Or, after you get over the price shock of the Nikon D3, try the Nikon D90 with a VR lens. It does just as good if not better than the D3. It's very highly rated in photo mags. It's being replaced by the Nikon D7000 so, you can get a good price on one now. It's what I'm moving up from the D40. The D40 performed just awesome, and maybe I'll just stay with it. I have two sets of VR lens which pretty much covers everything I need for pictures. I just like the extra features the D90 has. Go test one out.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Or, after you get over the price shock of the Nikon D3, try the Nikon D90 with a VR lens. It does just as good if not better than the D3. It's very highly rated in photo mags. It's being replaced by the Nikon D7000 so, you can get a good price on one now. It's what I'm moving up from the D40. The D40 performed just awesome, and maybe I'll just stay with it. I have two sets of VR lens which pretty much covers everything I need for pictures. I just like the extra features the D90 has. Go test one out.

Bruce '87 Grand National

i just went and bought a nikon coolpix 100. the salesman convinced me it was overkill with what my intentions where. so i figure, if anything, its a good starter. i took some pics the other night with my new bike, and considering almost no lighting,...i was blown away! i still need to sit down and read the manual and learn all its features. but i can't wait till spring :cool:

Back