You can type here any text you want

BAD AS$ Lowered 05 Silverado for trade or sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Well, the time has come even though I definately dont want to do it but I have to change my daily driver to a more family oriented vehicle. What I have is my 05 Silverado shortbed regular cab truck with 22K miles on it. the truck has an awesome custom stereo that is completely hidden. It's not one of those homey vehicles that makes your house rattle when they drive by but it is tuned nicely for an amazing sound. the suspension is completely custom and lowered 3" in the front and 4" in the rear. The truck also has a lifetime warrantied Rhino liner including the bedrails. It also has a K+N filter set up. The truck also wears an awesome set of 20" KMC wheels with BRAND NEW tires on it. I do have all of the stock parts. Basically looking to get $13,200 out of it or a trade for a project GN or a nice GN comprable to the price of the truck. I have a BABY BOY coming in August so it's time to step up to a more family oriented daily driver rather than the sport truck. The trucj has one 3 trophies out of three shows I have brought it to. I have a set of custom mirrors and a rol pan that need to be installed yet. Gets TONS of compliments and has been very well taken care of. Here is a link to a few pictures: Silverado pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

The original plans for the truck were to go with a Typhoon/Syclone set up and make a complete bad as$ street truck. I planned to keep this thing forever becuase it was the first new vehicle I have ever purchased. I have roughly $22K into the truck. VERY VERY NICE TRUCK! 563-940-2347 or jdpolzin@yahoo.com Thanks! ------Jeremy

Attachments

• my truck.jpg
    my truck.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 384
I'm sorry I didnt mention the truck has the 4.3L with a 4l80E automatic trans. Also, I do not want any cars over 80K miles or highly modded. I already have a ver heavily modded car. I would basically eithr be looking for a cheap solid project car plus $$$ or a close to original car with under 60K miles. Thanks agin guys! i have already had 6 people call and a few different emails so I wil try to answer all the emails ASAP.
Mark, I will take a few pics of the interior this afternoon and send them to you. The interior is in perfect condition. I will also entertain offers of any midsize extended cab AMERICAN made trucks years 2000 and up for trade plus cash. Again nothing high mileage. i dont want someone elses junk! Thanks guys! -----Jeremy

Back