Bad stumble during cruise, PL Files(SD Chip)

V8killR4U

Figured I'd post here as well.

I have recently been experiencing some bad drivability issues. The car during normal cruising stumbles and bucks really bad. The issue seems to be random as I cannot duplicate the problem at a specific speed or RPM. The only factor that is the same is it only occurs while cruising. What I refer to as cruise mode is driving at a steady speed and TPS around .70 - .80 (no off and on throttle). A quick review of my PL files show the bucking and stumbling are result of erratic drops in O’2s. I have never experienced this issue before and have replaced the coil, ignition and ECM with known good one. I’m currently running a Red’s Double Pumper purchased New that is about 2 Years old now and running Turbo Tweaks SD (Mafless) chip. Also no codes are thrown while this stumble happens.
Can someone review my PL files and let me know what you think is the problem and what I can do to fix it. (You will see the erratic spikes in O2 voltage on the files and speed ranging from 40-60 MPH)

PL File 1 Frame 124-131
PL File 2 Frame 81-91
PL File 3 Frame 217-220 & 389-406

Attachments

• bucking5.8.11.zip
    106.6 KB · Views: 33
  • bucking 2 5.8.11.zip
    142.7 KB · Views: 16
  • bucking 3 5.8.11.zip
    284.7 KB · Views: 16
Jovi, you might want to probe your 3 wires from the cam sensor, that problem sounds identical to the one my Dad had in his car years back. Turned out to be a break in the wire under the loom around the front of the driverside valve cover. Follow those wires to the ignition module, also check your grounds at the back of the intake. Lastly have a look at your harmonic and make sure your reluctor ring isn't cracked and nicking your crank sensor. Might want to look at those 3 wires as well, and make sure they don't come in contact with any of the moving pullies/accessories etc.
What ever it is, its definitely electrical. Good luck.

Jovi, you might want to probe your 3 wires from the cam sensor, that problem sounds identical to the one my Dad had in his car years back. Turned out to be a break in the wire under the loom around the front of the driverside valve cover. Follow those wires to the ignition module, also check your grounds at the back of the intake. Lastly have a look at your harmonic and make sure your reluctor ring isn't cracked and nicking your crank sensor. Might want to look at those 3 wires as well, and make sure they don't come in contact with any of the moving pullies/accessories etc.
What ever it is, its definitely electrical. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice! I wasn't sure about throwing parts at it but at a minimum I plan on a new cam sensor and crank sensor. I'll be doing the probing as you suggested too.