New Install, alky, powerlogger, tt chip

SS502

Out with the good, In with the Bad!
Took car out for test drive with new razor single nozzle/3bar. During install put in the powerlogger and 2.2 scanmaster chip. Did the reflash and upgrade per instructions. Scanmaster on key on reads SM 2.2 PL 3.0
Powerlogger hooked to laptop win 7 all good. My issue is the boost. Doesn't read on powerlogger or scanmaster.
Attached the .dat file.. look to frame 2550 for first time into boost..got around 16lbs on pod gage, but nothing on PL or SC so got out of it.
Thanks in advance, Brad

Attachments

• first run on alky.dat
    853.8 KB · Views: 31
Did you connect the boost signal to the powerlogger from the MAP sensor?

input.JPG

You don't have to be in boost for it to read a value. Mine shows vacuum numbers as well (IIRC as the trans it out at the moment), so just idling you should be able to test and see the values in the SM and PL. Check the splice into the MAP sensor. Alky kit reads boost from the MAP so it needs that wired correctly so check that connection. There are lots of wires to run and maybe it got mixed up?

I'll check when I get home from work, I don't remember reading anything in the instructions about running the map to the #2 analog? Off the top of my head I know I ran wires to #4,5,&7 But It's all behind glovebox, so I can check that easy. What color wire do I run to #2 if that in fact isn't connected to anything yet? Thanks for help guys. As far as values on SM I show a neg (-) .31 at idle on the bst. reading.

Just downloaded the pl analog1.pdf from Turbotweak, that was not with the PL when I bought off board member, I have pin 4-5-6-7 connected, but I see now I will have to run a wire to pin 2... thanks for pointing me in the right direction Eric & TurboTnZ06
Brad

Brad,
What do you have connected to 4, 5, and 6? Those would only be used for some additional sensor.
Eric

Eric,
Mine was a digital dash install... so had to run lines out to 3 bar map, since I had what was referred to as a hobs switch. Or was I wrong thinking I had to connect those??