Bad supercharger, how much $$

I ordered a coupler (and a pulley ;) ).

I think I go the snout route for now. Now to find a big syringe. :)

b4black said:
I ordered a coupler (and a pulley ;) ).

I think I go the snout route for now. Now to find a big syringe. :)
Please tell me you got a modular pulley :D The mod bug is hard to resist and its easier to mess with then the press ons. I'm probably going to be getting a Pulleyboys modular pulley setup for mine before summer.

You can get a syringe at CVS or most pharmacy stores for a couple bucks. Just hook a length of vac line on it and you're all set to get ready so smell some horrid stuff :biggrin: I also wish I got the mod system but I didn't when I got my pulley. :(

Another good trick is to use an empty hand soap bottle. Take the pump off, stick it in the snout, and pump the smelly crap into the empty soap bottle.

HTML:
Another good trick is to use an empty hand soap bottle. Take the pump off, stick it in the snout, and pump the smelly crap into the empty soap bottle.

That's the best way to do it. You can get almost all of the oil out with the pump. Just lay a rag under the snout when you you pull it off.

I picked up a used supercharger for my 1993 98 for $400 from my local junkyard with a 30 day warranty.

Nick