You can type here any text you want

Batmobile?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

James'6

Can anybody help me out on the who&whats of this car. This car is bad-*** and I would like to know more about it. Thanks for any info, James

Attachments

• ATT00013.jpg
    ATT00013.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 379
In a better pic the #was 8001 for the '06 Nats. at B.G. Thanks again for a little info. (John, you & Big Stu are going to be proud for the old car,we're getting a little done to it,but we're also building 2 cars at one time.) The car is going to be seriously scary! ) Big Stu's "Powered By Evil" ain't no B.S. !!!

bat mobile

James, I talked to them at BG and can picture there faces but cant come up with a name. they broke a crank , which locked up the motor in qualifing if that stirs any memories. I think they were from Tenn. or North Carolina??

Any help?

I guess this car didn't impress other folks as much as me. I would really like to talk to the owner(a PM maybe) TTT

Batmobile

Batmobile Was Spotted At Farmington Dragway Last Night. It Ran 5.08 With 14# Of Boost At 140.48 (eighth Mile). Pm For More Details.

Is that the car you're going to bring to The Rock in a couple of weeks?? If so, I just got wood thinking about watching that car run. That car has a bad attitude in still pics.

Is that Mark Reillys (Turbotune US, ltd.) car? I remember it from Buicks@Bristol in 99 or 2000. he is from Raliegh, so it would make since that he was at Farmington. hope this helps. jeremy

All is well ! I talked to the owner Sun. and is extremely nice person. The car has gone low 7's in the 1/4 & 4.71 in 1/8, so not just another pretty face for sure ! It is TT and from N.C. but not the name you called. I would call his name but I don't feel at liberty to do that.Thanks for all input on this little search. James

jpwalt1987 said:
Is that Mark Reillys (Turbotune US, ltd.) car? I remember it from Buicks@Bristol in 99 or 2000. he is from Raliegh, so it would make since that he was at Farmington. hope this helps. jeremy

Mark is from Greensboro and I think the car they used to run belonged to Bob Stanley but Im not 100% sure on that.

I saw the car make 3 passes at Farmington that Friday. At this time I think it is still Bob Stanley's car, but I think someone is going to buy it. I'll let him tell you who he is. And the beach will go. ;)

batmobile

Batman Never Revealed His Identity, Did He? Perhaps Robin Can Help. Now Back To The Batcave.

Batcar

Hey Guys,

Car Is Definately Not For Sale, 4 Years Of Blood, Sweat, Many Tears And As You Know Lots And Lots Of Hard Earned Dollars. Thanks For The Interest.
Turbo Bob

Bob

Your car is awesome...

Do you have any more pictures or video you can post?

TIA

Bill

Back