You can type here any text you want

Bear rear disc's.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I realized this should be in the Brakes/wheels/tires forum.:redface: Mods please move.

They work great. :)

Rleftrearbrakeandshock.jpg

12" Baer front and rear. LOVE Them.

Great brake kit from a Great vendor :biggrin::biggrin:

One of the if not the best things I've done to the car, I had the big 12in rotors on the front for a few years but tossing the drums out was a great decision. Be prepared and buy the best quality brake line wrenches you can find and buy a new disc/disc combination valve. I put in Mosher axles at the same time and had to have the flanges cut down, in hindsight I should have called Mosher and had them do it for me, would have been cheaper. I just put them on about 5 weeks ago and boy do they work fantastic!!!!
Mike

Attachments

• 2009_122509winterandfall0038.jpg
    2009_122509winterandfall0038.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 168
do the 12in rotors and calipers clear

15 in wheels?
I see the pics, but not sure what size rim that is,
thanks

These are good responses. I've got a complete Blazer twin piston setup for the front. I want to upgrade the rears at the same time. Now to find the best deal.

BoostinBuick made some brackets for a F-Body rear conversion. I think he's doing a conversion to a Buick in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully I can get to his house and see whats actually involved.

15" x 8" AR-23's.

About $110 or so. :)

Probably need a spacer for the stock T wheels not sure.

It's a GN anyway and the stock wheels are too heavy.

Same wheels up front fit 15" x 7" with the 12" Baer Sport kit.

GNPassSide.jpg

Back