Beautiful and Original 1987 White Turbo T WO2

Is this car still available?
Still sitting in my garage. I've put 1,500 miles on my WO2 Limited in the past month instead of driving this Regal. It's a great car but I have no need for two original '87 white Regal T's with black-out trim. I prefer to keep the rarest of the two so this one needs a new home.

Has the vacuum brake system been installed as stated in your first post?
No. I still drive the car almost daily and the brakes work but as we all know these brakes stink and the accumulator bowl seems to be going out. I have a complete vacuum system from a Grand Prix (pedal, linkage, vacuum unit) and the TTA vacuum plenum block. It just needs to be installed and is about a 3 hr job.

I also installed a new set of original size BF Goodrich Radial T/As (white letter) yesterday.

I cant believe this car hasnt sold yet. Seriously guys, he only wants $7K for it. Might as well be giving it away. If the brakes are that big of a concern, bring it over my way and I will install them for free, thats a very easy job. Where else are you going to find a solid, nice looking blacked out T with low miles for $7K:eek: . My god, I bought my GN for $6900, which I thought I got a great deal on it and it was in nowhere near as good of shape as this T. I had to replace both doors, rebuild the tranny, re-wire the headlights, and had to repaint it. This car doesnt need a paint job and it's solid. White shows everything and this car looks great!!!!!!!!! Somebody just buy it otherwise I may have to make a road trip to Michigan.

milage

TurboJay I did the math and I came up with something different. 49567 times 1.6 = 79,307 ????

I have conversion software that converts any input into any output....energy, speed, weight, mass etc. When I convert the milage from Km to Miles
it gives me:
149,567 Km = 92,936.63 Miles

Wow, nice car. I can't beleive it hasn't sold yet. I haven't read the thread but saw the pics and price. Good luck with the sale. If I had the money, I would buy it right now.

Deposit has been placed on the car and sale is pending.

I appreciate all the interest and courtesy TB.com members have shown. As always, the members here are top-notch.