Beautiful and Original 1987 White Turbo T WO2

TurboJunky

Fire the Federal Gov't
I finally found the car I've always sought so it's time to part with my current Regal Turbo T.

It's Canadian delivered with the odomoter in Km and has @ 76,000 miles equivalancy. It's mostly stock/original with a few basic exceptions. It has a K&N and Hooker exhaust (I believe). It's a VERY highly optioned WHITE Turbo T with the WO2 black-out package. One of the most sought after combinations in the turbo Regal community.

Factory Options:
- WO2 Black out trim
- T-Tops
- Twilight Sentinel
- Factory Trunk Kit
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Delay Wipers
- Remote Passenger Mirror
- Rear Defog
- Power Trunk Release
- Cruise Control
- Map Lights
- EQ Stereo w/Concert Sound II
- Tilt Wheel
- Gray Bucket Cloth Interior

Options NOT ordered original:
- G80 Posi (however it was added after I purchased it)
- Power Driver Seat
- Headlights on Reminder (who needs it if the car has Twilight Sentinel?)
- Factory Security System
- Carpet Savers (After market carpet savers in car)

It needs:
- Head Liner re-glued
- New spark plugs
- Cleaning/Detailing
- Vacuum brake swap-out
- Door window seals. They don't seat correctly due to such long storage and there are some air leaks at speed but NO water leaks in the T-Tops or windows.
- Casette player is frozen. It kicks out a casette tape when inserted. This condition just started a few months ago.
* A previous owner installed a professionally installed JVC 10 disc CD changer with hidden control between the seat and center console. It works flawlessly.

The trashy Power Master brakes are not doing well and I have an entire vacuum system from a Grand Prix to install. I acquired this system before I decided to buy my Limited T and sell this car. I had to drive this Regal the past few months due to an unwanted divorce and had brand new Firestone tires installed along with a new battery.

It's a very, VERY nice white WO2 Turbo Regal that one rarely sees. I see more Grand Nationals than I have white WO2 Regals with open roofs. If you look at the back page of "Dennis Kirban's Guide to 1986-1987 Turbo Regals" you'll see the same car I'm offering for sale. I did change the "T" fender logo with a "T-Type" emblem for show purposes. More people recognize the "T-Type" moniker than the Turbo T. I have the original "T" fender emblems.

I'm an afficinado of original turbo GM cars as evidenced by ownership history. I'll take photos of any area of the car a prospective buyer desires so there's no surprises.

Price has been set to
$8,000 FIRM

t1b.jpg

t2b.jpg

t3b.jpg

t4b.jpg

t5b.jpg

t6b.jpg

This is the car just after delivery and after I tinted the windows. "T" emblems are present and "3.8 SFI TURBO" hood emblem in the incorrect location. That has since been corrected (see other photos).

t7b.jpg

t8b.jpg

t9b.jpg

t1ab.jpg

Great Looking Car! But why does it have the 1986 T-Type fender emblems in some pics and the 1987 Turbo-T emblems in the others?

There probably isnt a car nicer on the planet then JP's car,you might be a bit high in price seeing as his car had less miles,and every nut bolt detailed to perfection,otherwise the perfectionist that you are would not have bought it.
JMO with the economy the way it is.. Good luck with the sale..

PRICE IS A MIS-PRINT!!!

- $7,500 AS IS
- $8,500 AFTER I DETAIL IT AND TAKE CARE OF A FEW SMALL ISSUES!!

My apologies!!

Great Looking Car! But why does it have the 1986 T-Type fender emblems in some pics and the 1987 Turbo-T emblems in the others?
The car was photographed in my driveway just a few weeks after I bought the car and had the windows tinted. A few months later I swapped out the emblems for what it has now...."T-Type". More people realize what a T-Type is over a Turbo T Regal.

$7,500 as is
$8,500 after a few fixes

Looks like a pretty sweet car! Any rust issues? Do you have any pics of the interior and engine? Underside? you can post please. Looking at a few, just want to see more of the car before i make a long trip. Thanks

I'll get some photos posted soon. Perhaps today or tomorrow. It's had 1x repaint before I bought it, never been damaged or repaired and there's surface rust on the frame and undercarriage but none in the usual places like fender wells or doors. The car's been driven the past 5 months because I was forced to do so unfortunately and I haven't had the time to give a good spring cleaning. That's on the "to do" list.

I really would prefer NOT to part with the car but have no choice. I have other very specific photos of the engine, T-Tops, and chassis I can email to prospective buyers. I'll just need an email address. Comcast is confusing me with file names along with posting on this board is all.

That car is priced right boys, and is exactly as stated. Should sell damn quick.

Take care Dean-

Ty

A few months later I swapped out the emblems for what it has now...."T-Type". More people realize what a T-Type is over a Turbo T Regal.

Sweet ride for sure and priced right but loose the T-Type emblems and put what belongs on the car. Paint and interior looks great.

Just FYI...If the mileage shown in one of the pics at 149,000 KMs is correct, that translates to around 93,000 miles, not 76,000.

Very nice car and very tempting price, good luck with it.