You can type here any text you want

Beautiful and Original 1987 White Turbo T WO2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I guarantee you're going love it. It's a pretty quick, quiet, reliable and great looking driver. Just wait and see the looks you'll get, especially now that the Dream Cruise is ramping up.

Congratulations on the purchase, you won't be disappointed.
Dean

I love the car, I had forgot how nice they drive. Five minutes in on the test drive brought it all back.

As I said and for whatever reason that T rides, drives and has no rattles compared to my 59,000 WOT T Limited. I know they're all different and they are what they are. You're getting a fantastic car!

Not yet. A deposit is holding it until financing clears which should be anytime now.

Beautiful looking car :smile: . Wish my GN had of sold sooner then today. I would of brought this back to its birth place (Cananda :biggrin: ) Keep us posted on the sale

I'd like to thank everyone for their interest and support, the members of TB.com are top-notch.

The car sold 30 minutes ago. Congratulations Chad...keep me posted on the next generation of that T's life. I know you'll be happy with it.

Dean

I had an excellent drive home. 110 miles and no problems, ran flawless. The only problem was a high police presence on the highway today.

car

I have a 86 buick gn the next thing I buy will be a WHITE T nice car Chad

Back