You can type here any text you want

Beautifull 1986 BLACK "T" For Sale!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks Kevin Think might sell for 12,ooo guy seems interested liked the car when him and his dad looked at it we will see he is comming over in a few oh well thanks again was great metting you and your brother ya seemed like great guys

Kid still thinkin trying to decide between mine and a ws6 so we will see. Took him for ride was suppprised on power launched it ran it up to 21 lbs really excited then liked the way the 45a just keept pullin wants a few days to decide between cars till then still for sale.
Thanks tom

Forgot about that

Just wait till he prices insurance on a WS6 vs. a Turbo Buick :cool:

Ya I forgot about that aspect you are write the insurance on that car has to be up there. nice thing about the T's they themselves were about half even compared to a grandnational no not knocking them just stating fact. I rember when I was first looking that was first thing my wife jeanine asked wen looked into was $1200 a year full cov. $475 for T so that the way I went.:biggrin:

Knock off the bickering or this thread will be shut down, which is highly unfair to the original poster.

Okay, Bump TTT for a very nice car at a very nice price! Must actually see this car in person to appreciate the quality of it.

Scot W.

Back