You can type here any text you want

Beautifull 1986 BLACK "T" For Sale!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
RE price on car

I have talked to a few members and price on car is Best offer over 10,000 and am not willing to drive over 100 miles to meet person unless nonrefundable deposit that is agreed apon by myself and buyer is met firstand paid up front, price will reflect then my cost to travle and meet interested buyer.Not interested in trades cash only. Do not have the time to drive 500 miles plus when I picked car up myself I drove it home over 1200 miles that was my responsibility.Also turned out to be nice ride home,hope this clairifys any misconseptions on above stated prices do not sell cars every day so mabey this is how I should of stated this before. To any and all I appoligise and to members that emailed and that I talked about this matter thank you for your advise,makes things clear and to the point.Also to the guys that replied on harley,mustang,ducotti 900ss,way cool offers just not looking for that right now just interested in cash sale.
Hope this sums up ad for trully interested buyers.
Thanks Tom;)

I'm a bit late to this party.

The link in the first post is dead.

Would you PM the information, pic, price, location, etc?

Thank you
~JM~

I'm a bit late to this party.

The link in the first post is dead.

Would you PM the information, pic, price, location, etc?

Thank you
~JM~

I sent you a PM and emails with pictures, sorry for the delay.
Tom

Back