You can type here any text you want

Beer for men not gangsters! New from Stone Brew....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Okay, you dumb little turd. WTF did you put your .02's in that thread about me and the thread had nothing to do with me:confused:

You fell right into that:wink:

You know each and every time why you were banned. If not you are really dumber than I thought...

way to not address any issues I presented....like you always do, yet another free void stamp i see to real problems with no resolutions. This was my thread and it was about beer until you posted otherwise. Wish I can call you names too that would be fair. Wait a minute I did and you banned me for calling you old! And what did you do, you banned me. Compare that with the threats of violence, name calling, and sexual degeneration other have gone unbanned for years. O and that 2nd time was for begging and pleading with china parts vendors to tell the truth about their own parts. Again what an offense! Not to mention this thread had no comments about your owners or your vendors or you or your profits or the china parts before you came in so its on you man. And WHOSE business am not staying out of in my own thread exactly?

now can I please have my beer thread back? itd be nice thanks

How about dropping the BS and getting the thread back on track before things get worse. How bout not 'Hijacking' the thread with off topic comments. How bout not using 'rude and uncalled for language' :rolleyes: Double standards are alive and well.

sure was peaceful WHILE YOU WERE BANNED !!!!!

How about dropping the BS and getting the thread back on track before things get worse. How bout not 'Hijacking' the thread with off topic comments. How bout not using 'rude and uncalled for language' :rolleyes: Double standards are alive and well.

can you just drop out of site, or something? or is someone back on your computer?:wink:

That drinkin will swell your belly!

Attachments

• great_talent-375x500.jpg
    great_talent-375x500.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 83

I got your double standard:mad:

Do you just enjoy being the rear of your avatar?

can you just drop out of site, or something? or is someone back on your computer?:wink:

I agree, I just assume he go away and never come back too:rolleyes: I will never understand why someone bitches about something but can't stay away:rolleyes:

Who are you whining about?
Spit it out. Don't hold back.

Ha Ha.. you guys get so butt hurt you hijackers.... ! U can't let go... awwwww....You guys need to get a hobby, go work on your car or something.... See ya Sunday

Just drinking more Lucky Bastard reading the thread enjoying the bastard part of it! Back to beer plz you can always PM me if you have an off topic issue with me, thanks.

I would much rather discuss off topic issues with you on this thread.

you can always PM me if you have an off topic issue with me, thanks.

YAAY i'll have one more beer then thanks wells!

The Stone Brewery Lucky Bastard on tap with a black forest ham sandwich just went down for lunch o so smoothly today

DS

Back