You can type here any text you want

before and after 5658 pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

T- Type Tim

Vice Chairman
before with cut fronts and 2 " drop bell tech rears

after 5658 and 2" bell tech rears

Attachments

• P1010173.jpg
    P1010173.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 326
  • P1010190.jpg
    P1010190.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 332
  • P1010191.jpg
    P1010191.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 331
Nice stance

Tough looking turbo buick. Are those rear BFG Drag radials? What size are they? How do you like them?

they're 275 50 15 s so far i like em they seem to do ok on the street, haven't tried them at the track yet

I ordered a

set, but they're 275/60R/15 from Summit Racing. Maybe should've gone with an aspect ratio of 50. I hope they'll fit on the stock T-turbine wheels.:eek: The Pro-stars defineately look great too.

Wow, that thing was slammed! Are you happy with the height now? How about ride quality comparing the cut fronts to the 5658's?

have 'nt had it out yet( still doing the alignment), but believe this... with the cut springs, 90/10s, no swaybar and the 3 1/2 tires up front ... the car wanted to follow every little imperfection in the road, im not sure the springs will help but i like the way it sits a lot more now:smile:

have 'nt had it out yet( still doing the alignment), but believe this... with the cut springs, 90/10s, no swaybar and the 3 1/2 tires up front ... the car wanted to follow every little imperfection in the road, im not sure the springs will help but i like the way it sits a lot more now:smile:

Thats caused by the skinnies up front. I wouldnt worry too much about it unless it really bugs you. Only other option is wider tires.

Back