You can type here any text you want

Before and after

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
man i love it!!! looks awesome....glad you are enjoying it.

I was wondering if you were gonna check these pics out. The more we go through this car the more we find out how well it was cared for. Good job. :biggrin:

Car is amazing. Time for some Moog 5658's in the front and some MOOG 5413's in the rear! Then it would be PERFECT!!!!

It has Moogs on the front, but stock height and stiffer. I doesnt look as high in person, so im leaving it as is. Ride is amazing. :D

Car looks great Scott!!!. I prefer the lower look, but like em both.

Thanks guys. But im getting the inkling that some of you like the lowered look. Am i crazy? :biggrin:

I definately like the tucked look over the stock ride height. Just makes the car look must more put together as a whole package in my opinion. If you decide to lower it, PM me. I can help! ----Jeremy

I definately like the tucked look over the stock ride height. Just makes the car look must more put together as a whole package in my opinion. If you decide to lower it, PM me. I can help! ----Jeremy

I appreciate the offer. But i really like it how it is and have no plans to lower it. Just plans to put my braces on and my old drivetrain in and then drive the **** out of it. :p

Back