You can type here any text you want

Before and after

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Man that looks GREAT!! I would get the Eibach Pro kit springs for $239 from Summit and drop it that way. I love mine and it made my car handle twice as good and rides great!! Sweet car!

The rims really woke the car up. Looks grt..... Just drop it like said b4 but still looks fantastic...:D

Photoshop-Dropped

dropped.jpg

People who have seen the pics and in person say it doesnt look as high in person, and i dont feel like it looks like a 4x4. Thanks.

People who have seen the pics and in person say it doesnt look as high in person, and i dont feel like it looks like a 4x4. Thanks.

I'm just givin ya a hard time, it looks great! If you like the way it handles now dont drop it, it will ride a bit stiffer, but will be a lot more responsive.

I know you are just giving me a hard time, i can take it. I need to put all my braces on and see if i like how it handles enough to leave it. If i want better handling i will look into the Eibach kit.

Looks pretty sharp. I like the factory look as well tho. It does need about a 1.5 inch drop IMO tho.

Looks perfect with the photoshop drop and WH1 paint. keep the stock wheels for car shows and the new ones for cruisin

Back