Best 1/8th mile To date.

Limited T

Stock Long Block with timing chain and valve spring upgrade.
E85
Precision 6262 E cover
PTC 9.5 NLU
27 lbs of boost
GN ECU
This pass was on a GN1 SLIC.

STAY TUNED, Still have more power left in it.
IMG_8062.JPG

3455 W/O me in it. Limited with CF5. 3670 with me on this pass.
even more impressive.that has to be up there with some of the fastest unopened 1/8 passes,if you ever run the car the full 1/4 i would be curious to see that slip as well.should go mid 10s maybe faster.

3455 W/O me in it. Limited with CF5. 3670 with me on this pass.

Can you provide info on how you get that great 60' time, i.e., slick or drag radial; foot brake, trans brake, or two-step; boost/rpm at launch? Fantastic e.t./mph on stock long block.

Single or double pumps?
Fuel line sizes?
Injector size?
Looking to do an E-85 conversion on my '87 T.
No need to reinvent the wheel.
Thanks.

very impressive. Where in TX are you located? xtreme raceway park is the new place south of Dallas? I heard good things about it.

even more impressive.that has to be up there with some of the fastest unopened 1/8 passes,if you ever run the car the full 1/4 i would be curious to see that slip as well.should go mid 10s maybe faster.

It might be Bowling Green again this year, before I run another 1/4 mile pass. I firmly believe the 6.69 pass would be around a 10.50-.52. The car was picking up almost 24 mph in Bowling Green this past year. We have a 1/4 mile track within 20 minutes of this track, but their prep over the last few years just absolutely sucks!!

Can you provide info on how you get that great 60' time, i.e., slick or drag radial; foot brake, trans brake, or two-step; boost/rpm at launch? Fantastic e.t./mph on stock long block.

Drag Radials, 275/60/15, MT ET street Radial R's. Launch RPM's 4600-4800, 26-28 lbs boost. Foot Brake only. All of the body bushings have been replaced with Poly bushings. HR Poly drivers engine mount, transmission mounts. southside upper and lower control arms. Wolfe Racecraft anti roll bar, welded in. QA1 single adjustable shocks, set as firm as they go. Wilwood front brakes.

very impressive. Where in TX are you located? xtreme raceway park is the new place south of Dallas? I heard good things about it.

I live in Godley, about 30 minutes due south of Downtown Fort Worth. Xtreme is the new track south of Dallas. It's a top notch facility.

I have an all Buick Test N Tune day set up for May 11th. We have the track from 10-5.
Come on out.

I've data logged and tested 3 stock location intercoolers, one was the factory stock, I ran a 6.79 @ 99.8 with it. Other was the GN1, which was on the car for the 6.69 pass and a Precision slic. It had the best numbers of all 3, but for the money difference, I'd save the $400 extra and use the GN1.
I'm waiting on a couple more to test, I'll post the numbers for them once they're in place and I get some track time.

Living in Texas and still using the ac on my car, I'm not a fan of a front mount Intercooler at all!.

It was a 10.50 quarter mile pass.
This was my best full 1/4 pass in BG last year. Ran a 6.85 @ 100, but blew the up pipe off around 1000’. The formula 1.57 is pretty accurate on my car. Multiply the 1/8 by 1.57.
Rob Ortosky and I are both amazed at the almost 24 mph gain between the 1/8 and 1/4.
01FE692F-F518-4636-8882-7798AE481813.jpeg

Drag Radials, 275/60/15, MT ET street Radial R's. Launch RPM's 4600-4800, 26-28 lbs boost. Foot Brake only. All of the body bushings have been replaced with Poly bushings. HR Poly drivers engine mount, transmission mounts. southside upper and lower control arms. Wolfe Racecraft anti roll bar, welded in. QA1 single adjustable shocks, set as firm as they go. Wilwood front brakes.

Thanks. Simple combo that runs/hooks very well.

I will try to find my time slip. I think I had a really good sixty. 1.4x or something.