Best car photos.......(photogenic)

Great shot....It looks as if the car is floating, with the lighting the way it is, the wheels are almost transparent.
Also, that "image" in the background (above the car), looks a lot like a train heading down the tracks toward your car..:eek:

Here is the best pic I ever took of my GN.

Attachments

• GNGREATPIC.jpg
    GNGREATPIC.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 5,747
Get that car off of the tracks!

Awesome cars.

JC Turbo, let him know I'm taking good care of her.

PM Sent here is my 86 GN. I do have a larger photo. 6mb PM me your email address.

Thanks

Attachments

• 86 GN.jpg
    86 GN.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 5,508
Boys and girls,
DO NOT put your car on grass when you shoot it. That violates "Car Photos 101" in a big way. Always keep it on a roadway. Roll the windows down and wear a seat belt when driving it. Ideally, have someone with a Nikon follow you as you're driving, using a somewhat slower exposure and a tripod in a convertible, and that will show moving wheels while clearly showing the car. You will need to overexpose maybe 1/3rd. an F stop and depending on the light, use a 15% warming filter (or let Photoshop do its thing). Lighting is very important, but you really can't shoot a black car in an overcast condition. Use spotty sunlight directly positioned to reduce shadows. Shooting at 2:30 to 3 pm with the sun behind you yields the best contrast, and a blue sky with some clouds is perfect as long as the sky turns up in the image a bit.

Find a nice day and shoot till the turbos stop screaming.

Boys and girls,
DO NOT put your car on grass when you shoot it. That violates "Car Photos 101" in a big way. Always keep it on a roadway. Roll the windows down and wear a seat belt when driving it. Ideally, have someone with a Nikon follow you as you're driving, using a somewhat slower exposure and a tripod in a convertible, and that will show moving wheels while clearly showing the car. You will need to overexpose maybe 1/3rd. an F stop and depending on the light, use a 15% warming filter (or let Photoshop do its thing). Lighting is very important, but you really can't shoot a black car in an overcast condition. Use spotty sunlight directly positioned to reduce shadows. Shooting at 2:30 to 3 pm with the sun behind you yields the best contrast, and a blue sky with some clouds is perfect as long as the sky turns up in the image a bit.

Find a nice day and shoot till the turbos stop screaming.

+1

a few pics :smile:

Attachments

• fpl bill 071.jpg
    fpl bill 071.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 2,938
  • fpl bill 080.jpg
    fpl bill 080.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 2,894