You can type here any text you want

Best interview ever.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Kinda puts a whole new twist on the story, Dude.

that whole story is something that would be left out of the stupidest comedy movie for being too unrealistic- i mean, come on, a 300 pound racist Jesus that tries to kill an electrical worker with his car, assaults a woman in a Packers jersey, and is stopped by a homeless hitchiking surfer with a hatchet named Kai..

that whole story is something that would be left out of the stupidest comedy movie for being too unrealistic- i mean, come on, a 300 pound racist Jesus that tries to kill an electrical worker with his car, assaults a woman in a Packers jersey, and is stopped by a homeless hitchiking surfer with a hatchet named Kai..
Truth stranger than fiction.

Yea!
I hate it when that happens.:D

Scary thing is. He could probably run for office in some places.

This is what happens when Pauly Shore is allowed to reproduce!

"If you're F-ing jesus christ I'll be the antichrist" Hilarious!

D

This is what happens when Pauly Shore is allowed to reproduce!

"If you're F-ing jesus christ I'll be the antichrist" Hilarious!

D

Well if Pauly Shores kids are out there saving lives, then reproduce away!

Gosh!
And he seemed like such a nice boy, with his head on straight. I wonder what could have possibly happened?:rolleyes:

Sincerely
Hannibal Lecter.

Back