Best interview ever.

Kinda puts a whole new twist on the story, Dude.

that whole story is something that would be left out of the stupidest comedy movie for being too unrealistic- i mean, come on, a 300 pound racist Jesus that tries to kill an electrical worker with his car, assaults a woman in a Packers jersey, and is stopped by a homeless hitchiking surfer with a hatchet named Kai..

that whole story is something that would be left out of the stupidest comedy movie for being too unrealistic- i mean, come on, a 300 pound racist Jesus that tries to kill an electrical worker with his car, assaults a woman in a Packers jersey, and is stopped by a homeless hitchiking surfer with a hatchet named Kai..
Truth stranger than fiction.

Yea!
I hate it when that happens.:D

Scary thing is. He could probably run for office in some places.

This is what happens when Pauly Shore is allowed to reproduce!

"If you're F-ing jesus christ I'll be the antichrist" Hilarious!

D

This is what happens when Pauly Shore is allowed to reproduce!

"If you're F-ing jesus christ I'll be the antichrist" Hilarious!

D

Well if Pauly Shores kids are out there saving lives, then reproduce away!

Gosh!
And he seemed like such a nice boy, with his head on straight. I wonder what could have possibly happened?:rolleyes:

Sincerely
Hannibal Lecter.