Best pass yet tonight Gateway.

Tony Shoaff

Last pass of the night. Added a few deg., little more launch boost drag radials:D 1.289 60ft 1/8th 6.065@111.96 1000ft. 7.971 1/4 9.848@136.69. Not to bad for a redneck from Mechanicsburg Il. It has been along road and will only get longer. I can never thank enough of my true friends and family that has made this dream come true. Now its time to add more bars and get my license hopefully in two weeks. :cool:

Congrats!!! You really have your combo working well. Good luck in getting your license.Great job so far.:cool:

Tony thats AWESOME!!!!

....still mad i couldnt make it:mad: :mad: :mad: hopefully all my buick brethren put a beat down on the imports and ls/mustang crowd.... at least you did:eek: ;)

Thanks guys. I was hoping to race Jon Huber in the final. He laid down a 9.6? @ 15? With his 4cyl Mustang.I would have had my hands full. it was a great night for racing anyway. There was not anothet GN there:( Keller and Craig were there without there cars. See you nex'y year. I am going for the points winner.

Awesome job Tony.:biggrin:

Being originally from "redneck" country with the moonshine runners, glad to see you kickin' butt!:biggrin:

....... 1.289 60ft

Dauuum :eek:

If you don't mind sharing.........

What suspension mods?

What tires ... and size?

Is the turbo a GTQ? ..... P trim? or what?

Boost?

Tranny and converter?

I am impressed to say the least. Great job!

Ford 9 inch Upper/lower hotchkis arms. HR Bar the rest is stock.
325/50/15 Hooiser drag radials. 70 p trim 10lbs launch/25 wot.
tranny 350 turbo with a Pats Performance converter.
My 60 ft times are never that quick, but I did some changes with timing and raised the boost @ launch. There is more to come when i get certified and my extra cage installed.:)

What Tony forgot to mention....

He won the tuner shootout and set Gateways V6 E.T. and mph records again.

Great to see Tony running strong!

Checkout the Midwest section of this board. Bret Kepner will post a complete write up from Tuesday nights action.

Larry Bell was also out running his Corvair with 455 Buick power - 10.90's.

See ya next year, Craig

325/50/15 Hooiser drag radials. 70 p trim 10lbs launch/25 wot.

Sweet.

I have a 70 P trim (4" inlet/3" outlet) I am planning on running with a similar combo.... but my car's race weight is way heavier than yours....I would imagine.

What race weight is your car?

You are right on the money. I am adding more bar now so it will end up being around 3400. Still to heavy for no a/c, fiberglass hood, doors and frt/rear bumpers:(