Best price on a 4340 steel crank around

Probably a eagle or scat. Chinese made but decent pieces. They are not drop in pieces, will need machine work but that should be done anyways. These have been run well into the 9's. Mine has lasted 5 years and is cut 20/20 after a cracked block helped wipe a few bearings. That is a killer price because they are not made anymore.

Probably a eagle or scat. Chinese made but decent pieces. They are not drop in pieces, will need machine work but that should be done anyways. These have been run well into the 9's. Mine has lasted 5 years and is cut 20/20 after a cracked block helped wipe a few bearings. That is a killer price because they are not made anymore.

So would it be safe to say, that there are no difference between these $500.00 decent pieces to the $750.00 crank?

NO, maybe they will have them is 6 months or so? :mad:

Nick, just got off the phone with Coast High....was informed takes a week to em:cool:

Nevermind..called Probe Industries..which is the same company as Coast High, talked to a dude and said it will be 6-7 months.....:mad:

I heard they weren't being made anymore. I may have to place an order. Mine is 20/20 and has been around the block a few times lol
I ASSumed the stock stroke ones were all gone or $800+.

I heard they weren't being made anymore. I may have to place an order. Mine is 20/20 and has been around the block a few times lol
I ASSumed the stock stroke ones were all gone or $800+.

Guy at Probe assured me their still making them, but they are way behind.......