Best Spark Plugs

Word is on the street that the Brisk plugs are the ones to run for all out applications that have sensitive computerized equipment requiring a resister non-projected tip plug.

And as far as gap, I would run .018"-.022" at that boost level regardless of how powerful you think your ignition is.

AG.
We tried these in our super stocker and noticed no difference over the Autolite plugs. We thought we were having "noise " issues and the plugs were not the problem. we also dynode a bunch of plugs and saw no difference over the autolites.

We tried these in our super stocker and noticed no difference over the Autolite plugs. We thought we were having "noise " issues and the plugs were not the problem. we also dynode a bunch of plugs and saw no difference over the autolites.
I have seen them make a difference using them on cars with the CNP IGN-1 coils. Running the traditional Autolight plugs shut down the ignition boxes on 2 separate cars.
AG.

are AC's still made in USA read they have fallen off the mark in quality
NGK best Quality Now????

Delco plugs are to be trusted as much today as Delco oil filters are now. They're crap. The last 6 or 8 years I've lost count how many I've found bad out of the box. I know EXACTLY how many bad NGK's I've had out of the box... Zero. They flat out work.

NGK's all the way.

And like said earlier, stay away from the gimmik plugs. The only thing they do is shave weight by making your wallet lighter.

I have seen them make a difference using them on cars with the CNP IGN-1 coils. Running the traditional Autolight plugs shut down the ignition boxes on 2 separate cars.
AG.
Thanks for this, always nice to hear real world experience. What boxes did you use?

Thanks for this, always nice to hear real world experience. What boxes did you use?
I'm reluctant to say at this point because the info is new and we haven't completed our troubleshooting to verify all the facts on this. I don't want to spread bad info until were done. But the on thing we do know for sure was the resister plug vs non-resister plug made a huge difference with this ignition.
Again, this is an extreme scenario that most wont experience but with the availability of better ignition parts we are starting to see new things we haven't encountered before on these cars.
FWIW - I havnt used the Brisk plugs yet myself and have always used Autolights but after recent developments I will be switching.
AG.

I tried the E3s ($6.00 a piece) and got 24 MPG but the engine was hard to start

I switched to ACs and got 14 MPG and the engine ran better and performed better.

Both gaped at .28 inch
Flame away but I suspect a math error. No way I believe the mileage claim.
The electric arc does the work. It just needs an air gap to jump across. The marketing gimmicks do almost nothing.

Flame away but I suspect a math error. No way I believe the mileage claim.
The electric arc does the work. It just needs an air gap to jump across. The marketing gimmicks do almost nothing.

I want to redo it but the car is suppose to go soon.

I am pretty sure on the math though.

When your ignition has some sac you will need a good resistor plug and you will need to verify your ignition wiring is done exactly as its supposed to be or you will probably have problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 mpg difference?

I'm thinking that was due to a happier right foot.
On the highway both test with the cruse on.
When able, I want to redo the tests by doing both longer.

I had the E3s in when I had the car tuned on the dyno.

My car ran like crap with E3's I remember taking them the same week. I switched over to Delco 44's (under 20psi) and never had a problem since. My other car is a more modified car and it has the NGK UR5's which run real good.

You can never go wrong with NGKs. Period.

If they can live in high compression 20,000RPM screamers, they can work just fine in a slow ass Buick V6.

I swore by NGK plugs for years. It’s all I ran until I came across a set of counterfeit NGK plugs. Little research discovered the NGK is the most counterfeited plug and plugs are the most counterfeited car part. Kinda scared me off NGK for a bit. Currently running Autolite Racing plugs or Brisk plugs only.

I swore by NGK plugs for years. It’s all I ran until I came across a set of counterfeit NGK plugs. Little research discovered the NGK is the most counterfeited plug and plugs are the most counterfeited car part. Kinda scared me off NGK for a bit. Currently running Autolite Racing plugs or Brisk plugs only.

I did not know this but we started having some weird issues and tried the autolite race plug because it had a cut back electrode and just never went back. I still use NGK in my Buicks but will be watching closely now. Thanks for sharing.

Just to show a difference;
Same engine, same tune, same time, same gap, left vs right bank

Attachments

• 2018-10-20 09.23.11.jpg
    2018-10-20 09.23.11.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 148
Does anyone know the NGK plug number that I'd use to replace the AC Delco CR43TS?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just to show a difference;
Same engine, same tune, same time, same gap, left vs right bank
With the AR plug it looks as though it runs cooler than the delco. Having never reached the self cleaning temperature. Assuming all cylinders are healthy which I know you would have specified. Good info ! Each plug can have idiosyncrasies, although heat range and radio suppression I feel are the biggest factors.