Beware of COTTON PERFORMER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeynj

If you take your car to COTTON's
PERFORMANCE

for services then you have to read this first. I took my car to Cotton for services and they promised me that RPE will work on my car because RPE is the best in working with Bottom End. After about 5 months I took my car to RPE to check out but when RPE take a look they claimed that it was not their work. Basically, Cotton Performer took my car to another repair shop instead of RPE but charged me RPE's price. If you want your car to be repair the right way take it to Otto Performer. He is the best because he was able to fixed my car with a very reasonable price. COTTON PERFORMER is a con. They took 14 months to finished my car claiming that RPE takes that long to repair. However, as it turn out it was not RPE's work but another and cheaper performer's work. Cotton charged me $2500 just for the bottom end but it was not RPE's work. DON'T TAKE YOUR CAR THERE!

paging "Otto Performer.....Otto Performer to the white courtesy desk"

What the?

COTTON PERFORMER ? i know what you mean.. i think.. but maybe you should brush up on your typing and literary skills if your gonna give a review on a vender, it makes your case look better.. the way you typed your post leads me to beleive you don't know what the hell is going on if you can't even put it in words well.. i've meet jack cotton in person he's a hell of a guy, and well repsected buick guy!! you may be one of those guys thats either impossible to please or so stupid you should have ran down your mother's chin instead. this isn't the best way to start out your first on this board (imo).. and now i sit here and wonder why i wasted my time responding to this.. oh well. my rant for the day sorry if it was at anybody else's expense.. have a nice day and safe 4th of July weekend!!

Whew....I thought you were talking about Cotton's Performance. I will be sure to stay away from Cotton's Performence.

I hope Jack steps in, but for the OP... 5th grade grammer and spelling skills on your first post won't add much to your credability.

Before you hit send on your rebut, or defense keep in mind :
we know who you are talking about
We know him/them well
There's a way to handle this in a professional manner
This needs to be in FEEDBACK

This will allow the accused to air their side of the story.

I hope Jack steps in, but for the OP... 5th grade grammer and spelling skills on your first post won't add much to your credability.

i'm mean come on i type in run on sentences but i still get my point across in double digit i.q. fashion

i've met jack cotton in person he's a hell of a guy.:D i don't think anyone here is a english teacher.

never said i was, re-read my post.. DIAZ!!:rolleyes: i'm just an okie redneck, but if your gonna slander one of the backbone niche contributors to the turbo buick community on your first post i think you should lay it out lawyer style.. not the way this clown has but that's just my opinion.. sorry guys just venting.. i'm off here now before i go to far on my high horse, i'll knock myself off of it in a few!!

Status
Not open for further replies.