Beware of Ebays GNPOWERMASTERS!!

He's got a TE60 for $819.95.....so I sent him this message:)

"I see at the bottom of this auction you will meet or beat a competitor's price if the item is found cheaper. I found this exact turbo at fullthrottlespeed.com for $599.99. I would like to buy this turbo for this price from you regarding your statement. Please let me know when you can change the price so I can buy it.....Thanks"

I bet he'll tell you the same thing he told us in post 16 of this thread, that his turbo is shinier and comes with an actuator and so therefor he can't match that price.

I also find the irony of how you think I am ripping everybody off with me high pricing. Lets take Item# 200344438498. A precision Te44 turbo. Most of you must think I ripping everyone off at $774.95 :eek: Everybody else sell those for $550.00 why so much. Well lets do the math here. Right off the bat, as soon as that "buy it now" gets clicked, I lose 13% right off the top. Off the $800.00 (with shipping) I just got, I just lost $104.00 so that nets me to $696.00. Now when I buy that same turbo from G.body it costs $495 (10% off is all I get). Oh wait, my auction includes the actuator (G.body's and FTS DOES NOT!), there goes another $89.95. Shipping and insurance range from $25-$30, and don't forget a $15 drop ship fee from PTE. Total a my cost is $629.95. Subtract that from my net retail sale of $696.00 = $66.05. If you really want to get technical, I made a whopping 8.5%. I can do this all day for ALOT of parts in my store. Show me another Turbo vendor or any vendor for that matter is selling parts for 8.5% over cost.

Thank you,
Michael (owner)

I also see how he offers free shipping now. He just raised his prices even more to incorporate the shipping fees. He posted he sells the te44 for $774.95 plus shipping of $25-$30 plus a $15 drop ship fee. So there ya go $774.95 + $45 shipping = $819.95.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-1987-B...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2ebb8406a9

He replied back stateing he would match the price, but would charge shipping. He also stated fullthrottle charges shipping aslo, but he would indeed match the $599.99 price....Not that I would buy $hit from him anyway:D

what i don't get is if we all know he's buying from these other distributers and jacking prices, why is anyone still bothering to do business with him? i learned the hardway the first part i bought on ebay i got screwed, searched and found this site and have been a deligent buyer since. anyone with a brain should check any suppliers feedback on da bay to get an idea of what and who they are dealing with.

Is Glen from NOS4GN still in a spat with him? I noticed they use the same eCommerce solution.