BEWARE!! Smokinttype

Status
Not open for further replies.

broke1

Banned
BEWARE!! Smokinttype

He owes me $1750 and wont pay up.Beware doing biz with this guy:mad: :mad:

Heres some of his ravings

Matt : if offered to pay you the full balance of the motor before it was picked up but NOOO YOU were the one that said "**** it....come get it" .....you also agreed that it was cool that i pay you $250 on the 14th of the month...this was all agreed on BEFORE i picked up the motor and you know this. NOW your mad b/c you tried to stab me and go back on the original deal (which aint right) now you want all your money and i ALREADY told you 5 times that i cant pay you all right now....thats why i made payments to you and you were COOL with that. YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS DEAL WAAY WAAY BEFORE IT WENT DOWN. the world dont work like this homie, and just because your hurting for money isnt my fault one damn bit.
Matt : i had to lay off smokin just so YOU could get paid, you know this too. but yet im still the bad guy? i dont think so. you are the one thats not sticking to the original deal here. it all comes back to you man, this has not one thing to do with me and my payments on the motor which so far you cant complain about b/c i havent been late at all. so you cant bitch your just trying to put the money monkey on my back when its your own money monkey....not mine. your the one screamin deep pockets, dude your pockets aint got **** in them and its pretty obvious here b/c ur trying to hit my ass up for the whole amount which aint right and was NEVER apart of the deal, i told you what i could give you and it was cool with you....NOW its not, **** that man i dont play like that....
Matt : it also tells me that i was NEVER your friend b/c your like this to me, **** that man thats weak as ****....i dont do my friends like that....in case you didnt notice i have nice upstanding FRIENDS that are actually friends...and ya if i asked chris to borrow 2K he would do it in a heartbeat...he wouldnt even bat an eye about it. b/c im trustworthy...something you are not my friend.
Matt : and you know you cant argue with me about ONE thing that i have said on here b/c every stinkin word has been the truth, you know its pretty bad when YOUR very own friends (which i wont name) say your not trustworthy, thats pretty bad. peace out, no hard feelings here either
Matt has signed out. (5/2/2005 6:36 PM)

drew2312000: if chris will loan you the money,better get it,after reading this ****,my opinion on the whole thing has changed,i want my money or my motor,and thats tommorow,ill call the police to come with me if need be,you were never my friend or u wouldnt have stabbed me in the back after my car got ****ed because of your recomendation telling chris that I wanted dusty to fix

Then he says im garbage.That might be true but im in no ones debt!!

Does having money allow others to tell you how to work there dealings??I think not.,u can clearly see that since he thinks I have money,he can take advantage of that.

I even offered him $100 over his piddily $250 deposit and he says"laws on my side,u aint getting **** back"

No bill of sale or nothin but its the law:rolleyes:

More of his ****:

Matt : keep singing
drew2312000: i will,right into the maguistrates office since u dont want to handle this and either pay in full or give the motor back and u make 100 your 2 week "loan"
drew2312000: in the morn to
Matt : nope
Matt : not happening
Matt : your going to need an attorney b/c this is a civil matter
Matt : have a good one
Matt : bye

He doesnt want to pay up,just drag me thru civil court:mad:

OK fist things first, this never happened on the turbobuick board.

2nd Drew here agreed to sell this motor to me for $2k, I told him that I would make payments to him until the balance was paid for. He tells me to go ahead and get it and be sure to make my payments on time. Which I have yet to miss one. I give this guy $250 and I pick up the motor this was on april 14th. Then he proceeds to tell me this week that he wants me to give ALL my money to him now. Which is not the original deal.

Well I tell him that I had agreed to give him $250 a month on the 14th of every month, which has not arrived yet. Now he wants full payment on the motor b/c he found out that I got a good deal on some headers and I didnt give him all that money (which were put on credit card) ANYWAYs he is not threatning me in different ways telling me he is going to kick my door in and all this other good stuff, calling my house making threats, leaving messages on here with more threats. Starting this thread which has no reason of being on here and other things.

So in conculsion, Drew is the one who has backed out of his end of the deal. Now he wants me to look like the bad guy. I have never ripped anyone off on here nor do i plan on it. Just so you folks know. I have family and friends on here that know me and will back me up that im not a POS like Drew is claiming. They will chim in im sure. Drew/broke1 has had alot of confrentations on here with other folks....me? NONE,.......proof is in the pudding. you make your own assumption, but bashing is weak. :rolleyes:

i dont know where he is getting this junk that he is posting but w/e it is its bs. He should be banned from this site like all the others that he has been banned from. thats all i have to say. my reputation will speak loud and clear here. thats all i have to say. im not going to stoop down to his level and threaten and call out names b/c i dont need to. :rolleyes:

More rantings

its principal now,who do u think u r to tell me how to work my deals??
drew2312000: and why dont u respond to that post??
Matt : your not god man, o i did with the truth
Matt : moderators know whats up
drew2312000: u did the truth??is that the same truth lkie when u told me that Brian was going top fix my car for $80??
Matt : thats all that needs to be known
Matt : ya you backed out of the original deal
drew2312000: mods do know whats up,i know em all
Matt : its shows now
Matt : leave me alone thanks
drew2312000: u r an
OK matt,u lie like a dog.

Im agreeing to give him his money back and then some and he says "tough ****"

But he pays all his debts:rolleyes:

More:

Matt : u also never called that bs out until after the fact you found out that i got some headers
Matt : poor poor drew no job no money
drew2312000: u broke our agreement by buying the headers,a judge will just think u r greedy cause ive offered 40% over what ui paidf
Matt : i really feel sorry for you
drew2312000: feel sorry for yourself
Matt : and you also mis represented the motor
drew2312000: give it back thenn
Matt : heads aint ported
drew2312000: give it back then
Matt : its in now
Matt : too late
Matt : sucks for you
drew2312000: i know u think u r smart,
Matt : ya
drew2312000: yp

Matt : right dude

Matt : peace

Also for the record,ive bought and sold ALOT here(check my posts) and have only had 1 complaint.

Matts right about 1 thing though,I dont have a job per say since hurricane Ivan destroyed my home in the Cayman Islands.

But im an unreasonable , so I deserve it all to listen to old Matt tell it.

I know this thread is BS but please feel my pain of being tied up in civil court because Matt buys things he cant afford.....ive offered more than his money back,nothing.

I know I shouldnt get friends involved in money.It sure does change people quick.....:(

Another reason my 87 is for sale.

JMHO for anyone that cares.....

BTW,Matt found out about the engine I attempted to sell him(before he told me to get ****ed) from this board.So it did happen on this board.

Just another one of his lies.

More rants:

Matt : well now it seems i cant stay here unless i get rid of this motor that you are harrassing me about here, so you need to get the money and come pick it up
Matt : motor is coming out when i get home so be here to get it, bring my money 2
drew2312000: well that tune changed
Matt : not messing with this puney motor b/c its not worth it
drew2312000: and quick,u get attitude and that aint coola at all,u dont tell me how to run any deal
drew2312000: it goes to howtons,when they give it a clean bill of health,u get your 250 back and the xtra 100
Matt : dont do it on here
drew2312000: yep
Matt : nothing has even touched it
drew2312000: is happening,ill be at the magistrates in the moring if not
Matt : not
Matt : not not not
Matt : you can either have it or **** off
Matt : either ot
Matt : or
drew2312000: i did file a report
Matt : good
Matt : do it
Matt : if you dont come here to get it im leaving it on the street for someone else to pick u[
drew2312000: u do that and ill sue,for the 10k it costs to build the engine,do it
Matt : i have a nice something over on you right now but we wont let it hit the fan until later
Matt : lol
Matt : you wanted it you gotta pick it up

drew2312000: your dad brings it to me and it goes to howtons
Matt : if you dont then dont bitch b/c its going outside tomorrow
Matt : peace
drew2312000: cool,that attitude has got u this far,go with it
Matt : i will
drew2312000: ohhh,cold,calling me 1/2 leg
Matt : either come get it or go to hell
Matt : when it goes outside the police will be called just so they know
Matt : so peace out man
drew2312000: ill take option c,it goes to howtons
drew2312000: and im at the magistrate in the morn too
Matt : good come on in ill be there
Matt : so peace
Matt : either come get it or not
Matt : im not playing
Matt : its going outside tomorrow
Matt : either it leaves or i leave and im not leaving
Matt : so there
Matt : deal with it
Matt : it is going outside
Matt : so come get it
Matt : or someone else will
Matt : it will be your loss
Matt : not mine
drew2312000: it will be my gain to the tune of 10k,do what youre saying,
Matt : blah blah blah
Matt : w/e
drew2312000: thats what the sheriff i talked to said
drew2312000: yes im scared,of the law!!!
Matt : either way its going outside tomorrow so
Matt has signed out. (5/3/2005 1:27 AM)

I dont think I should take the motor back until it receives a clean bill of health from my MS,at my expense of course.Then ill gladly give him back $250+ the xtra $100 for his "troubles"

I know how to conduct myself on "deals"

Ive read the sticky rules several times,if Matt could handle things civilly and off the board,I wouldve never posted this.He couldnt so I did(hes got lots of peer's on here)

Fact of the matter is this involved money between friends so the deal was doomed from the start.:(

A buyer doesnt lay down the rules,the seller does.Easy as that.Matt thought he could run the whole deal and tell me when to expect MY $$$$,AINT GONNA HAPPEN.I dont care who you are,you wont tell me when I get my money that YOU owe me.

Cant get any simpler than that.:)

Broke1 or Smokinttype if you want to add any positive or new information to this thread please pm or email me or Jesse.

FYI , Now that both parties have been able to tell their side to there story here in the feedback forum, the members here can decide for themselves. I hope you two can work out your disagreements.

Good luck to both of you.

IMHO this thread has run its course (once the name calling begins).

Originally posted by gofstbuick
Broke1 or Smokinttype if you want to add any positive or new information to this thread please pm or email me or Jesse.

FYI , Now that both parties have been able to tell their side to there story here in the feedback forum, the members here can decide for themselves. I hope you two can work out your disagreements.

Good luck to both of you.

I agree with Joe , this thread has run its course and the members can decide for themselves weather to deal with either one of you guys in the future.

Now As you two have notice I have edited your posts of usless laungauge and comments , I have saved the original thread , posts and replys to this thread for future referents.
If either of you want to add any thing new to this thread you will need to contact me first.
Also If I find either one of you guys hounding , hijacking or stalking eachothers threads , post , pm's or any forum of communication used on this site I will remove your account asap! so please conduct yourselves accordingly.

To the other members who posted / replied to this thread , your replys to this thread have been removed because one of the rules of this forum is that if there is a negitive thread made that the only members that can post / reply in them are the two members in conflict with each other...no one else can post in those negitive type of threads ... no matter what (unless I allow it ... witch has never happen yet).

Jesse

I will consider reopening this thread at a later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.