You can type here any text you want

Scam? At it again

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

wheelstands

This may be legit, but I just got this reply to my parts wanted post. "Email Alan he has a Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator in good condition for sale. Here's his email alanroland889@gmail.com" from OlasReal. This looks really familiar to a previous scammer and it's odd that he is a new member this last Monday, the day the last scammer was blocked. I may not be a scam, but I haven't even considered contacting anyone replying with this type of response. Just beware and keep everyone posted is you see suspicious activity. My apologies if this was and honest post.

It’s a Scam that same Nonsence to Email somebody else who has the Part is always a Scam.These Morons haven’t Figured Out Yet that we all Figured it Out.

I bet if I posted wanting an original, dual point distributor and a carburetor for a 1989 Buick grand national, they would have both of them!

I bet if I posted wanting an original, dual point distributor and a carburetor for a 1989 Buick grand national, they would have both of them!
YEP, they also have the SuperCharger pulley ready to sell you, all need to do is send $$$$$ Friends & Family

He replied to my crooked dick tool ad!
And now he's history!
The bait worked.

Back