You can type here any text you want

BFG vs Kumho

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbonut85

Rarely used member
BFG G Force sport or Kumho Ecsta ASX. Opinions?? Street driven show car with the occasional stoplight run. ;) ---both sized 245/50/16---

I had bfg kwds on my impala for years. Switched to khumo's and loved everything about them over bfg's. Way better in handling, noise, wear, and tread.

I run Michelin when I can on DD cars and SUV's... nothing better period..... In your case go BFG and not Khumo..

i use falken's 452 ultra high performance tires,so far im happy with them but i only have 1 street race with them no track time.
Also they are Z rated tires up to 149 mph

i have kumho asx on my 04 mazda 3 great tire in the wet,the snow and the dry.Get great wear out of them as long as you ratate them like you should.I had the bfg kdws on my wifes ty when we bought it they sucked period.Switched to a asx now with new rims night and day difference. I work in a tire shop we sell tons of asx ,and bfgs not so much.And no we are not a kumho only dealer we sell everything.Alot of the vette guys that come in by us by the asx's ,for one there cheap,and they are rated very well by tire rack for two.Michelens are nice but your paying for the name, and mileage warrenty lol..next.. Go on tire rack and read some of people personal experiences and then make the call..:biggrin:

Kumho

I've never ran them on my Buicks I owned over 9 years, but currently have the Kumho Escta SPTs on modded 05 C6 and 03 Cobra and really like them for ride, wear, and traction from a street tire. I've also used an Escta MX but that is more of an open track tire with lower wear rating and harsher ride and not too much traction until really heated up. I even put some Kumho Solus on my 94 Blazer, they're rated 80k mile. I like the tread design of the SPT for rain also, check tirerack for good prices, specs and ratings.

i had the Toyo T1S' on my Cobra, and loved them...dont think they make them anymore...replaced by the T1R's i believe

Back