BG '09 - Who is staying where?

Dude, I can play golf anytime. F that.

FWIW one of the guys that's coming with us would be all about that. I'll check with him.

Dude, I can play golf anytime. F that.

FWIW one of the guys that's coming with us would be all about that. I'll check with him.

Let me know, I am going to call around tom. We will be there all week, and by then I don't plan to be working on the car much!!

Oh this is gonna be good
friday.gif

Be the Ball Scot!! :biggrin:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNVU23knqZw[/YOUTUBE]

Drury Inn Is Offering Discounts For This Event. I Think A Double Cost Us $89.00 Per Night.

See Ya There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at Drury from 9th-17th. I'll have my GN with Texas plates and an enclosed trailer but no truck, lol. Wife is taking it to Ohio to see family.

Like to hang out with some fellow Buick guys while up there. Let me know of any events or get togethers.

Drury inn also. Leaving the Buicks at home and bringing the imports yamaha r1's one black one blue. Looking forward to this event!!!!

Days Inn. Coming in Thursday night. Will have car, girlfriend and plenty off Beer in tow:biggrin:

BG hotel info.

I'm staying at the Bryce Inn. It's actually north-east of Bowling Green in Smiths Grove BUT the nice part is you're away from the main drag in Bowling Green and you can skip the horrendous traffic going back and forth to the track! For a city of that size, I've never seen such traffic! According to Yahoo the hotel is 16 miles from the track. I looked for some "back-woods" shortcuts from Smiths Grove to Beech Bend but it looks as if most of the roads end at the Barren River. Plus as a bonus, the owners actually speak English!!

2 Double beds, wireless internet, juice and donuts in the AM, for $59 plus tax.

Bryce Inn

DH

I will stay there if the Best Western screws me outta my free rooms this year:mad:

tues thru sat

hampton inn scottsville road ,right next to sante fa steak house,looking forward to meeting you.

Microtel Inn $55 a night plus tax, priceline. We will be there Thursday, anybody up for some Holdem action, once track action is done. Kind of hanging out drinking a few playing a little poker?