BG '09 - Who is staying where?

hotel

Red Roof Inn! The Drury was filled when i called.Lets hope the weather doesnt SUCK!

Well... looks like I'm not going to get to come this year. :mad:

I got some new responsibilities at work.... and a new boss.... and don't feel I can leave. I have only been in this position for a little over a week. I am not going to complain... cause too many people (even good people on here).... are looking for a job....

I guess my next outing will be Reynolds..... should be a good time there..

I hope BG '09 is blessed with lots of people.....and good weather.....

You guys have fun without me this year...

Wtf

Well... looks like I'm not going to get to come this year. :mad:

I got some new responsibilities at work.... and a new boss.... and don't feel I can leave. I have only been in this position for a little over a week. I am not going to complain... cause too many people (even good people on here).... are looking for a job....

I guess my next outing will be Reynolds..... should be a good time there..

I hope BG '09 is blessed with lots of people.....and good weather.....

You guys have fun without me this year...

Now who do I hang with??????
What about the Dent Pushers???
What about your Hotrod?????

Now who do I hang with??????
What about the Dent Pushers???
What about your Hotrod?????

I guess you will have to hang out with Odell.... :rolleyes:

I really hate I'm not going to get to come. My job situation changed suddenly... and I just can't swing it.

The dent pushers are staying home too. One is too pre-occupied with the big Danzi boat.... with the two 540 BBC's......and the other is home with his soon-to-be wife. Unfortunately, it looks like we all are sitting this one out....

My hot rod cranked tonight for the first time in a few weeks. It still doesn't have spectacular hot idle oil pressure. :mad: 10W40 dino oil.... prolly around 15 psi hot idle (15-20 min of idling and revving engine some).... and that is w/o driving it... gotta do the rocker arm adjuster nut fix to see if that helps....