BG '09 - Who is staying where?

Jason Cheney.... 88ZNX's brother......got us reservations at the Econo Lodge......supposedly just a cheap as anything around....

I looked at Motel6 and Super8 both still had non-smoking rooms left.

Just curious who was going where.

Drury Inn

Drury Inn Is Offering Discounts For This Event. I Think A Double Cost Us $89.00 Per Night.

See Ya There!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite a few of us will be @ the Beech Bend Campground.

We really need to come over there and hang out at least one night.... weactually stayed over there last time...but this year.... the Camper is in Austin, TX.....and isn't economically feasable to pull it all they way there and back.....

I bet Adam will be grilling some steaks over there at some point. :biggrin:

Last year... Chris Campbell, Randy Alexander, Jason Cramer, Cal, Holly, JD, Dick K., Adam C..... etc....... was there...... we all had a very large time.

I look forward to seeing everyone again too.

i would like to tow the camper too, but i cannot tow the car and the camper,so i will "live on the edge":eek: and find a room when we get there just as we did last year......

Me, Nelson (GNflyby), Eric (Xcessiv), Adam C. (V8Assasin) will all be staying at Home-towne suites. Flat screens, kitchen, living rooms....

Scot W.

Me, Nelson (GNflyby), Eric (Xcessiv), Adam C. (V8Assasin) will all be staying at Home-towne suites. Flat screens, kitchen, living rooms....

Scot W.

Ya'll planning on staying at the hotel?

showoff!

J/K :biggrin:

Ya'll planning on staying at the hotel?

showoff!

J/K :biggrin:
LOL, :biggrin: NO! But if the wife and kids want to spend less time at the track it's comfortable for them! ;)

Most of my time will be at the track and the Campground!!! :biggrin: ;) :eek:

Scot W.

Moble Casa de Martin. rooms for rent by the hour..........:biggrin:

SIGN ME up:biggrin: I will tend to the lounge:cool:

We are staying at the Bwst Western for 4 nights, and it is FREE because of my BW points:biggrin: :biggrin:

LOL, :biggrin: NO! But if the wife and kids want to spend less time at the track it's comfortable for them! ;)

Most of my time will be at the track and the Campground!!! :biggrin: ;) :eek:

Scot W.

Confirmed room today for my brother and I. Will be at the campgrounds most of the time, Blazer we should have the final schedule for the cookouts worked out in the next week, planning on crawfish boil thursday right Damon?

btw who's bringing the grill?!?! :confused:

Thursday is the crawfish boil. Wednesday we're frying whole chickens.

My grill isn't big enough to cook lots of steaks. I may bring mine anyway so we can cook some burgers at the track on Tuesday. The Hartline Camp will have it going on!!!!!

Sounds like the best time for the steaks is Friday evening unless anybody has objections.

Do you need me to bring an extra fryer for the chickens, or anything else?

I have been looking at golf courses around BG :eek: thinking about sneaking away tuesday or wed morning to play a round. Anybody interested??