You can type here any text you want

BG Weather???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I echo that, most times they are off base and I hope that is the case for the nats. The temps look decent let's just hope it's dry for all traveling and racing.

Fingers crossed here for no rain.

I agree - just hope it's not an indicator - expensive trip to have to sit and watch it rain........................

Meterorologist are the only people who can be wrong two thirds of the time and keep their jobs. Hope this is one of them!

It has rained on us driving or buicks there the last 3yrs. But once we arrive it seems to stop and the turn out is fine. I hope it is at least the same this year too!

See ya there Will, Thanks for the grim forecast! :biggrin:

Scot W.

still beats working! if it rains you just switch from race fuel to beer!

Looking good......fingers crossed.

Safe travels, good weather (fingers crossed :D) and good racing to all attending.

Post plenty of pics and videos as I am leaving Tuesday for a trip out of the country and I want to see as many as I can when I get back.

Looking good......fingers crossed.

Safe travels, good weather (fingers crossed :D) and good racing to all attending.

Post plenty of pics and videos as I am leaving Tuesday for a trip out of the country and I want to see as many as I can when I get back.

Safe travels and good luck with airport security. Too bad your boss is such a prick and made you go even after all that B.S. that he slung your way about having someone else go. I guess he knows who the right guy for the job is after all. :mad:

Safe travels and good luck with airport security. Too bad your boss is such a prick and made you go even after all that B.S. that he slung your way about having someone else go. I guess he knows who the right guy for the job is after all. :mad:

>>> Ted,

You are right but what are ya gonna do, I am stuck. I make my living in the insurance industry and the job has to come first and as much as I am not looking forward to the flight to India that is where our parent company is sending a couple of us. It stinks short term but long term it could be something big for me.....fingers crossed.

Sure I will miss the nats but I have to keep it in perspective that racing is only a hobby and it's not like it's real racing anyway, just a hobby like fishing or scrapbooking.

Thankfully the trip wasn't booked for the dates of Norwalk...phewww.

Safe travels, good weather and good racing to all next week and don't forget to post pics and videos for us folk stuck in India.

Ted,

I echo your sentiments, with temps like that records should fall.

I am rooting for a buddy of mine who decided to go and he hopes to finally put his car into the 9's after many years of attempts.

With temps like that getting it there shouldn't even be a question. He said he will buzz my cell if he gets his 9.

I got my fingers crossed for him as he is a good guy and he never ceases to amaze me.

Safe travels, good weather and good racing to all.

There is a 50% chance of showers for Wed, but the weather should be nice, other than a little cool. Temps should make for some great racing.

Have a safe trip. Hope to see ya'll there.

Pat

Back