You can type here any text you want

BHJ Balancer? Problems??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

m233roller

Banned
Anyone having troubles with the BHJ balancers that are available now for our internal balanced 109 engines?? I heard in the past that the reluctor wheel was off causing timing problems??

That is not an issue with an aftermarket ecu. Just adjust the crank referance angle. It was my understanding the same can be done in the aftermarket chip of a factory ecu

The reluctor wheel is adjustable, so it may not be set properly for your application.

forzfed,
I sure don't see anyway to adjust it on this BHJ balancer. It's pressed on.

Thanks for your imput guys.

It is a press on unit but it is adjustable. I still have to figure out exactly where I'm going to set mine. The machine shop pressed mine on but I don't think it is set correctly. Which reminds me, spring is coming.

FWIW, I get mine from Dan @ DLS for a no hassle situation.

K.

The ones that come with the reluctor installed at BHJ are fine, they corrected that problem a few years ago
Mike

Anyone having troubles with the BHJ balancers that are available now for our internal balanced 109 engines?? I heard in the past that the reluctor wheel was off causing timing problems??

You probably already are aware of this.... but once you figure out how much you are off.... you can get your chip guy to fix it in the chip..... the XFI can correct this with one mouse click..... crank reference angle I think they call it....

Back