BIG Collection of GM High Tech Performance, Hot Rod, and Car Craft Magazines

sshoureas

Most issues between 2000 and 2010.

$2 per issues plus shipping gets them all. Will sell only complete lots of each type. Will negotiate a bit for a buyer who will take all three lots. Most are in excellent shape.

Really just want ones with GN and t types in them. Dont really care about the other stuff.

Guys - I want to sell these in larger lots only. It isn't worth my time to dig through a few hundred magazines, pack and ship all for $2.

Ok, I'll do $1 apiece plus shipping... this is a year (or more) reading .... Still looking to sell in lots though

All PM's replied. Open to trades also, up or down. Need an alky kit (new preferred), TA-49 turbo, Buick die cast, Buick literature, silver coins, what else ?

GM High Tech Performance are now sold. Car Craft and Hot Rod are still available. If sold and paid over the weekend can ship on Monday.

WOW Good to see you sold some I had a 2 Boxs full of Old Car Craft Hot rod POP Hot Rodding Truckin and stuff I could not sell them to save my life! Even at some swap meets and stuff never moved. They went in the fire pit a few weeks ago :(