You can type here any text you want

BIG PARTS LIST, Biggest parts list Ever + 2 more parts cars a 84 Regal and 87 442

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hows it going, just letting you know im still interested on the crome parts and wheels. i havent received any pics yet. let me know if they are still available, and if they are, please send me some pics with the prices also. thanks.

Do you have a 86/87 power steering reservoir? If so, let me know price shipped to 61540. I don't need any of the lines, if that helps. Thanks!

Wow, nevermind, I can get a NOS one for that. Thanks anyway!

The way I got the price was $11 for shipping, $2-$3 for Paypal, Thats $67 for the Reservoir and cap. I did a google search(part # 25531140) and couldnt find even one for sale anywhere and the last one I saw NOS was $120 for just the reservoir, no cap and shipping was $12. Sorry I thought I was being fare.

Where did you see it availble NOS recently? If NOS is available as cheap as $80 I will drop my price lower.

I was just doing some checking before I bought one here on the board. I've had two NOS ones offered to me by members here, 100 shipped and 80 shipped. Gbodyparts sells them for 45 used, I will just grab one there.

Back