You can type here any text you want

BIG PARTS LIST, Biggest parts list Ever + 2 more parts cars a 84 Regal and 87 442

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That 442 ttops is pretty cool

Here's another one I'm parting

854421.jpg

re: passenger side intercooler bracket

i need two of the L shaped passenger side intercooler brackets with the timing cover bolt also if you have them. How much shipped to 06492 w/ paypal
PM me with availability and payment details please

i need two of the L shaped passenger side intercooler brackets with the timing cover bolt also if you have them. How much shipped to 06492 w/ paypal
PM me with availability and payment details please

For 2 passenger intercooler brackets with the timing cover bolt that holds them to timing cover $53 shipping included.

i'm interested in the crank window regulators and associated hardware. also the brackets for the center console.

Hey, I sent you money for a shifter and console overlay 2 weeks ago. Where are my items?

Hey, I sent you money for a shifter and console overlay 2 weeks ago. Where are my items?

It was mailed to me on Aug. 18th and I received it last Friday Aug 26th. I had planned to ship today(Monday Aug 29th) but damage from the storm we got yesterday prevented it. It will shipped tomorrow.

door trim

I need the left rear door trim piece matching this "wood" pattern or all 4 matching at least somewhat to the dash gray/brown pattern.
Thanks

PA150311.jpgPA150314.jpg

Back