You can type here any text you want

BIG PARTS LIST, May 09, The BIGGEST parts list Ever!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i'm looking for the bottom section of a console for a 1984 t-type red/maroon in color do you got. thanks

ATR piece

ATR vapor canister relocation kit(It mounts the cannister on the under side of the plastic inner wheel well. $25

Sold?

What does it come with? (just the mount or the mount hoses?)

Will you do $25 shipped to 07512? Thanks Mike

give me both prices
complete as it sits $$$
just the short block $$$

I may have a built short block/ engine , I just got back from a long weekend of buying, I checked out 4 cars and I bought a car with a rebuilt engine with less then 1000 miles(but I will have to check), but until I check, who really knows. If interested I can give you pictures and the true details. I looked at 4 real junks this week, if anyone wants to know, e mail me . I dont have a problem relaying the info. 3 of the cars were really Junk!

ATR vapor canister relocation kit(It mounts the cannister on the under side of the plastic inner wheel well. $25

Sold?

$25 if you pay with check or Money order. With Paypal you cover Paypal Fee's. $3 for paypal $28.

Sold?

If you have anything to trade I may do a trade if you have anything , GN related or gardning(Believe it or not) related.

I may have a built short block/ engine , I just got back from a long weekend of buying, I checked out 4 cars and I bought a car with a rebuilt engine with less then 1000 miles(but I will have to check), but until I check, who really knows. If interested I can give you pictures and the true details. I looked at 4 real junks this week, if anyone wants to know, e mail me . I dont have a problem relaying the info. 3 of the cars were really Junk!

Shoot me some prices of what you have and how you are wiling to sell it whether it is a bare short block, complete short block or built engine.
I’d really like a bare short block or one that needs a rebuild as I want to build it my way with the parts I want BUT if the price is right I would consider just about anything.
Thanks

Shoot me some prices of what you have and how you are wiling to sell it whether it is a bare short block, complete short block or built engine.
I’d really like a bare short block or one that needs a rebuild as I want to build it my way with the parts I want BUT if the price is right I would consider just about anything.
Thanks

Pm'd you.

Sold?

I checked, its just the bracket itself.

Back