You can type here any text you want

BIG PARTS LIST, More Parts cars!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am looking for the stock air cleaner/box/filter/hose/brackets if any for a 87 GN. I live in VA, and plan on purchasing a nice 87 that is missing the original parts. The smog Nazi's are pretty tough in the suburban DC area.

Thanks!

I am looking for the stock air cleaner/box/filter/hose/brackets if any for a 87 GN. I live in VA, and plan on purchasing a nice 87 that is missing the original parts. The smog Nazi's are pretty tough in the suburban DC area.

Thanks!

I have air cleaner box, filter, hose and bracket. $43 shipping included.

Sorry for the additional question...

Will this include all the parts to install the system on a car that has had it removed? Am I missing anything? Do you take PayPal?

Thanks!

oops... also do you have the stock oil filler tube, gasket and cap... let me know the total please!
Thanks

Will this include all the parts to install the system on a car that has had it removed? Am I missing anything? Do you take PayPal?

Thanks!

oops... also do you have the stock oil filler tube, gasket and cap... let me know the total please!
Thanks

Theres also a scoup that goes before the air breather. I have that also.

For all those parts and the stock oil filler tube, gasket and cap, $70 shipping included. I take Paypal also. I'll pm my paypal.

Hi again!

I'll take these:

- Blackout wheel well moldings $60 each (I need the passenger side rear)

- EGR plastic cover $5

I also need the outer aluminum trim piece that goes on the passenger side B-pillar for a T-top car (blacked out color).

Please let me know a total with shipping to MN zip 56073 and I'll send paypal right away.

Thanks again!
John

Hi again!

I'll take these:

- Blackout wheel well moldings $60 each (I need the passenger side rear)

- EGR plastic cover $5

I also need the outer aluminum trim piece that goes on the passenger side B-pillar for a T-top car (blacked out color).

Please let me know a total with shipping to MN zip 56073 and I'll send paypal right away.

Thanks again!
John

I dont have the wheel well. I do have EGR cover. Im not sure which trim piece you need, could you discribe it more.

My PM might not be reaching you so my zip code is 98001. You sent me a PM saying you had these parts and gave me a cost. You just needed to figure out the shipping costs.
My request was:

I am looking for the headlight bracket inboard drivers side GN. This is the bracket the headlight mounts into and the small springs that help hold it in. This would be the high beam bracket.
I need the mounting bracket for the hood strut that mounts on the hood drivers side, This bracket mounts to the hood and strut bolts to it. I need the two bolts that mount the strut also.
I need two lower door panels 86 GN left and right doors.
I live in WA. state,98001 so if they are available; cost and shipping please.
Thanks
Duane 206-849-0982

Back