BIG PARTS LIST, More Parts cars!!!

About the trim piece; If you are looking at the pass. side of the car, it is the piece of trim that runs up the body/roof next to the left side of the door glass. It sits vertical and is the first trim piece directly to the right of the opera window. It is held on with screws on the top and bottom.

Hope this helps,
John

I had written to you earlier... I am going to inspect the car tomorrow and will decide if I will purchase it or not. I will let you know if I am still interested in these parts.
Thanks,
John

I am going to get the car after looking it over. I don't need the filler cap assembly, but do need a jack, handle, attaching hardware, also spare tire hold down hardware, and front/rear sway bars and attaching hardware. We were at $43 for the air filter assembly, what would the new total be? Thanks for your patience!
John

My PM might not be reaching you so my zip code is 98001. You sent me a PM saying you had these parts and gave me a cost. You just needed to figure out the shipping costs.
My request was:

I am looking for the headlight bracket inboard drivers side GN. This is the bracket the headlight mounts into and the small springs that help hold it in. This would be the high beam bracket.
I need the mounting bracket for the hood strut that mounts on the hood drivers side, This bracket mounts to the hood and strut bolts to it. I need the two bolts that mount the strut also.
I need two lower door panels 86 GN left and right doors.
I live in WA. state,98001 so if they are available; cost and shipping please.
Thanks
Duane 206-849-0982

Sorry, checking Pm's now. Had a very long weekend.

I had written to you earlier... I am going to inspect the car tomorrow and will decide if I will purchase it or not. I will let you know if I am still interested in these parts.
Thanks,
John

Sounds cool. Let me know when you can. Good luck on the car!!

About the trim piece; If you are looking at the pass. side of the car, it is the piece of trim that runs up the body/roof next to the left side of the door glass. It sits vertical and is the first trim piece directly to the right of the opera window. It is held on with screws on the top and bottom.

Hope this helps,
John

The wide flat piece at the rear of the passenger window, towards the rear of the car? I have all of the trim and glass for a black out trim car / chrome car and all the glass.

I'll be checking my Pm's tonight and tomorrow, I recieved alot of them over the last few days, I'll get back to everyone in the next few days.

The wide flat piece at the rear of the passenger window, towards the rear of the car? I have all of the trim and glass for a black out trim car / chrome car and all the glass.

That's the one, for a T-top car!

PM me with a shipped price to zip 56073 (with that $5 EGR cover) and I'll send paypal right away.

Thank you!
John

do you have upper and lower front control arms and spindles also I need the front brake disc dust covers and brake calipers for both sides

My PM might not be reaching you so my zip code is 98001. You sent me a PM saying you had these parts and gave me a cost. You just needed to figure out the shipping costs.
My request was:

I am looking for the headlight bracket inboard drivers side GN. This is the bracket the headlight mounts into and the small springs that help hold it in. This would be the high beam bracket.
I need the mounting bracket for the hood strut that mounts on the hood drivers side, This bracket mounts to the hood and strut bolts to it. I need the two bolts that mount the strut also.
I need two lower door panels 86 GN left and right doors.
I live in WA. state,98001 so if they are available; cost and shipping please.
Thanks
Duane 206-849-0982

PM'd you.

stock radio

I will take the stock radio with EQ. if it works. If paypal is ok send me info. HiTech6