You can type here any text you want

BIG PARTS LIST, More Parts cars!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Bumper (GN front black bumper) $50

I know I asked before, but I cannot find your response (I think you Did respond)

Is this still available ??
Is it Straight ?? (finish not important)
Shipping to PA 18015 ??

Thanks, John

I have it, do you need it with or with our reinforcement(without saves alot on shipping). Its straight but has surface rust at spots.

I need the little rectangle dash peice (maybe 4"X18") above the glove box on the passenger side. I don't know what holds it in there but there are two holes there like it takes a screw on either side. The guy that had the car before me took mine out and mounted a peice of fiberglass with gauges in there.

Thanks,

Ben

I need the little rectangle dash peice (maybe 4"X18") above the glove box on the passenger side. I don't know what holds it in there but there are two holes there like it takes a screw on either side. The guy that had the car before me took mine out and mounted a peice of fiberglass with gauges in there.

Thanks,

Ben

Do you need it for a GN or T-type or imited and what year?

Parts Wanted

Still hoping you have the stock air filter assembly with all the ductwork, oil filter tube with cap, and front/rear swaybars with hardware, end links, etc, all for an 87 GN
Shipping would be to 22079

Thanks!

Still hoping you have the stock air filter assembly with all the ductwork, oil filter tube with cap, and front/rear swaybars with hardware, end links, etc, all for an 87 GN
Shipping would be to 22079

Thanks!

Sorry I thought I had already got back to you, I'll Pm you later tonight.

Back