You can type here any text you want

BIG PARTS LIST, NEW YEARS update and more parts added

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Parts Needed

Intercooled88S, can you please help me with the following parts?

87 Limited Driver Side Chrome Trim around lights on vinyl top.

87 Limited Lights on vinyl top - both driver & passenger side

87 Locking Ttop plastic trim in grey - both right and left

87 "T" Package Center cap (one) - black with tri-shield

87 Grey Passenger Side Armrest

Intercooled88S, can you please help me with the following parts?

87 Limited Driver Side Chrome Trim around lights on vinyl top.

87 Limited Lights on vinyl top - both driver & passenger side

87 Locking Ttop plastic trim in grey - both right and left

87 "T" Package Center cap (one) - black with tri-shield

87 Grey Passenger Side Armrest

Pm'd you.

Paypal payment sent

Intercooled88s, I have sent payment for the passenger grey armrest.

Thanks, Joe

I am looking for Air Dams in any condition. email: cwmccray_jr@yahoo.com or PM. Possibly looking for tan interior pieces: console, steering wheel, visors, and t top pieces.

btw, email does have a underscore between cwmccray and jr.

i sent an email about the sail panels, but didn't get a response. i was wondering if you still had these and how much shipped to 08857? also if you had any pics?

87 stock headers!

Bob,
Got the stock headers you sent but the recent quick wire feed weld job on the drivers side header looked like a beginner welder. Plus a lot of weld! You can hold it up to the light and see daylight thru the holes. The passenger side looks ok but wanted to see what you wanted to do to make this right before I installed it. Would like you to make an adjustment on the price you charged me of $118. to allow for the bad passenger side.

Bob,
Got the stock headers you sent but the recent quick wire feed weld job on the drivers side header looked like a beginner welder. Plus a lot of weld! You can hold it up to the light and see daylight thru the holes. The passenger side looks ok but wanted to see what you wanted to do to make this right before I installed it. Would like you to make an adjustment on the price you charged me of $118. to allow for the bad passenger side.

I charged $40 for the drivers header, $60 for passenger side, $18 for shipping. How about $30 refund and you can keep the header, so you would get the header for $10. Or if you want to send it back I can refund $40 and what ever it costs to return it. Let me know what works best for you. And how you accept payment.

bumper supports

I'll take the front and rear aluminum bumper support bars. ship to 90028, los angeles Cal. How do i pay you for them. Thanks Gregory ph:310-968-3735

i sent an email about the sail panels, but didn't get a response. i was wondering if you still had these and how much shipped to 08857? also if you had any pics?

I havent had a chance to get the pictures yet. I'll try to get to it tonight.

Back