You can type here any text you want

BIG PARTS LIST, NEW YEARS update and more parts added

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi again! I need a good drivers side sunvisor mount/pivot for a t-top car. I also need grey t-top interior parts; The center t sections (both front & back, and the L & R rear of the opening pieces. Basically everything EXCEPT the pieces where the sunvisor mounts bolt to and the t-top glass trim mouldings.

Let me know a total with shipping to MN zip 56073 and I can send paypal right away!

Thanks again!
John

Hi again! I need a good drivers side sunvisor mount/pivot for a t-top car. I also need grey t-top interior parts; The center t sections (both front & back, and the L & R rear of the opening pieces. Basically everything EXCEPT the pieces where the sunvisor mounts bolt to and the t-top glass trim mouldings.

Let me know a total with shipping to MN zip 56073 and I can send paypal right away!

Thanks again!
John

I have the visor mount/pivot for a t-top car. I also have the grey interior t top trim, I'll pm the total and I'll check the condition of each trim piece.

BoB, help me finish my GN need these parts:
1; Gray cover:
hrwz80.jpg

2: also any drivers window felt
3: spare tire black rubber donut
4: the black trim that go along the doors:
2u8fqd5.jpg

5: Stock intercooler shroud with screws

Thank you

BoB, help me finish my GN need these parts:
1; Gray cover:
hrwz80.jpg

2: also any drivers window felt
3: spare tire black rubber donut
4: the black trim that go along the doors:
2u8fqd5.jpg

5: Stock intercooler shroud with screws

Thank you

I have 1, 3, 4, and 5. On 4 do you need all 6 pieces or just the pieces that go on each doors?

Back