BIG PARTS LIST, NEW YEARS update and more parts added

Hi again! I need a good drivers side sunvisor mount/pivot for a t-top car. I also need grey t-top interior parts; The center t sections (both front & back, and the L & R rear of the opening pieces. Basically everything EXCEPT the pieces where the sunvisor mounts bolt to and the t-top glass trim mouldings.

Let me know a total with shipping to MN zip 56073 and I can send paypal right away!

Thanks again!
John

Hi again! I need a good drivers side sunvisor mount/pivot for a t-top car. I also need grey t-top interior parts; The center t sections (both front & back, and the L & R rear of the opening pieces. Basically everything EXCEPT the pieces where the sunvisor mounts bolt to and the t-top glass trim mouldings.

Let me know a total with shipping to MN zip 56073 and I can send paypal right away!

Thanks again!
John

I have the visor mount/pivot for a t-top car. I also have the grey interior t top trim, I'll pm the total and I'll check the condition of each trim piece.

BoB, help me finish my GN need these parts:
1; Gray cover:
hrwz80.jpg

2: also any drivers window felt
3: spare tire black rubber donut
4: the black trim that go along the doors:
2u8fqd5.jpg

5: Stock intercooler shroud with screws

Thank you

BoB, help me finish my GN need these parts:
1; Gray cover:
hrwz80.jpg

2: also any drivers window felt
3: spare tire black rubber donut
4: the black trim that go along the doors:
2u8fqd5.jpg

5: Stock intercooler shroud with screws

Thank you

I have 1, 3, 4, and 5. On 4 do you need all 6 pieces or just the pieces that go on each doors?