BIG PARTS LIST, NEW YEARS update and more parts added

Was it from the e mail address in your profile? If so I havent received it.

Yes, from turboregallover@gmail.com Sent to fortune628@verizon.net Here's a copy of it. Let me know what you can help out on. thanks

Bob, I wanted to check and see if you had a few parts, what kind of shape they're in and how much. Looking for the upper and lower blackout windshield trim for an 87 GN that goes along the top of the windshield and the very bottom where the wipers rest on. Needs to be nice, scratch free and non-dented. Looking for some non-dented blackout door edge guards and a nice piece of door stick on plastic beltline molding for an 87 GN as well. Also looking for a set of original spark plug wires and possibly a decent working complete powermaster setup with pedal and mount. Let me know what you can help with. Pics would also be great. Zipcode is 76065. thanks, Matt

Yes, from turboregallover@gmail.com Sent to fortune628@verizon.net Here's a copy of it. Let me know what you can help out on. thanks

Bob, I wanted to check and see if you had a few parts, what kind of shape they're in and how much. Looking for the upper and lower blackout windshield trim for an 87 GN that goes along the top of the windshield and the very bottom where the wipers rest on. Needs to be nice, scratch free and non-dented. Looking for some non-dented blackout door edge guards and a nice piece of door stick on plastic beltline molding for an 87 GN as well. Also looking for a set of original spark plug wires and possibly a decent working complete powermaster setup with pedal and mount. Let me know what you can help with. Pics would also be great. Zipcode is 76065. thanks, Matt

Got it, E mailed back to you.

Do you have the black out trim piece for the deck lid and a GN center console lid (gray)? condition??