You can type here any text you want

big stuff 3 start up program

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

boosted nova

I need a little help get my big stuff up and running. Maybe a start program to get things working wound help. P.S I live in las vegas could some buddy recommend a place to take for help. vette6886@cox.net Thanks for the help

I just wanted to list a couple of the problems Im have with the big stuff. tps reads from 100% to about 7% when pushing on gas pedal,and fuel pump wont turn on. Fuel pump is wired to gm high side with a relay on pos side of the relay.

1) is this hooked up in a buick (or factory wiring harness) with BS3 jumper harness? it sounds like you just have 2 of the 3 tps wires crossed.
I can't remember.. is there a tps calibration in the BS3?

2) Go into the configuration table and make sure that you do have fuel pump prime for a few seconds.

You're welcome to send details of your combo to me.. jnguyensmu@gmail.com i can probably make a startup program for you off of a tune I have here.

if you've bought your system from a vendor on here.. I'm sure they'd be more than glad to help too.

I just wanted to list a couple of the problems Im have with the big stuff. tps reads from 100% to about 7% when pushing on gas pedal,and fuel pump wont turn on. Fuel pump is wired to gm high side with a relay on pos side of the relay.

Fuel pump must be hooked to GM low side. It will trigger a ground to the relay. Your TPS is backwards.

The HS pump output will not work unless the engine is running, sometimes it is not used depending on which firmware you have.

Here is a link to the manuals you need to read.

Manuals | BigStuff3.com

Thanks for the help guys. Just got the fuel pump working today , and now I just need to go switch the wires on the TPS.I got a start up program for someone on the bullet. Going to give it a try will let you know if i need more help.Thanks again.

Back