You can type here any text you want

Big thanks to Cal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnxtc2

Staff member
I want to give Cal a BIG thanks for this past weekend at Cecil. Also Gary Harmon, Otto, Tony Gomes, Jason White and Don Cruz deserve a thank you also. Another congrads on Don.

With the assistance of Cal, got a 9.33 @ 145 on radials(TSL trim), with more still left in the car.

PA030148.jpg

Thanks

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Congrats to you Billy! You are a great guy and you have one of the cleanest cars I have seen! Glad to see it all come together for you!!!!

I've never been to Cecil... But really like the angled pit arrangements in your pic.

Congrats on the new ET/MPH...!!

K.

Congrats Billy! You will be faster if you'll ever turn it up over 12 psi..lol

Congrats Billy. Glad to see you make good progress w/ the new setup. Oh and thanks for helping me get around the area (Cecil) --appreciate it.:redface: See you soon.:cool:

Congrats Billy, I can't wait to see what else she has left!

Thanks Billy! It's always a pleasure to tune on a car like yours. Your attention to detail is incredible. The car has an 8 in it when you turn her up. Nice seeing Diana, too!

I want to give Cal a BIG thanks for this past weekend at Cecil. Also Gary Harmon, Otto, Tony Gomes, Jason White and Don Cruz deserve a thank you also. Another congrads on Don.

With the assistance of Cal, got a 9.33 @ 145 on radials(TSL trim), with more still left in the car.

PA030148.jpg

Thanks

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Thanks Billy.
Great job on your end also.:D

Back