Billet aluminum oil pump cover

N2BUICK

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Used Duttweiler pump, surface has been milled smooth.
Attaching bolts included.
100.00 plus shipping

Attachments

• 20190718_151240.jpg
    20190718_151240.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
  • 20190718_151255.jpg
    20190718_151255.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
I got the cover today. exactly as quoted. thanks for the smoth transaction.

where do i find the rest/ im assuming a remote filter setup?

I’m pretty sure you need to weld bungs/modify your pan as well...for supply and return iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You need to modify a pan something similar to this one.
This is 14 bolt pan 109 blocks need 20 bolt pan.

Attachments

• 20190723_090754.jpg
    20190723_090754.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 44
  • 20190723_090734.jpg
    20190723_090734.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
This TA cover shows what the ports are for. IN (biggest line, from pan sump, Out, feed oil to motor, Bypass returns excess oil to fitting on top of pan.
I had a set up that i dumped the bypass oil into the fuel pump block off plate. Just suggestions

Attachments

• TA_1512E.jpg
    TA_1512E.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 37
Didn't say its for sale. Just trying to help the wrong buyer of the oil pump cover. Sellers remorse

This TA cover shows what the ports are for. IN (biggest line, from pan sump, Out, feed oil to motor, Bypass returns excess oil to fitting on top of pan.
I had a set up that i dumped the bypass oil into the fuel pump block off plate. Just suggestions
Cool thanks

Oil is drawn from the bottom passenger side of the pan into the largest fitting. A bung needs to be welded into the pan. A screen or pre-filter of some kind should be fabricated and incorporated into the pan pick-up. The factory internal pick-up and oil routing through the block and front cover are abandoned.

Pressurized oil then leaves the pump though the middle fitting and is routed through a remote mounted oil filter housing (like the Precision Turbo Saver). It then can be routed through an oil cooler (if you like that sort of thing) or just go strait back to the block. On a 109 block, I have no idea where exactly it would go. Also, you can pull a small supply off the filter housing to send some filtered oil directly to the turbo (Again, like the Precision's Turbo Saver).

The small fitting is the bypassed oil to help maintain maximum desired oil pressure . That can be directly returned to the oil pan or used to oil the cam sensor or timing chain.

The allen head stud and lock-nut is to set you max pressure.

Oil is drawn from the bottom passenger side of the pan into the largest fitting. A bung needs to be welded into the pan. A screen or pre-filter of some kind should be fabricated and incorporated into the pan pick-up. The factory internal pick-up and oil routing through the block and front cover are abandoned.

Pressurized oil then leaves the pump though the middle fitting and is routed through a remote mounted oil filter housing (like the Precision Turbo Saver). It then can be routed through an oil cooler (if you like that sort of thing) or just go strait back to the block. On a 109 block, I have no idea where exactly it would go. Also, you can pull a small supply off the filter housing to send some filtered oil directly to the turbo (Again, like the Precision's Turbo Saver).

The small fitting is the bypassed oil to help maintain maximum desired oil pressure . That can be directly returned to the oil pan or used to oil the cam sensor or timing chain.

The allen head stud and lock-nut is to set you max pressure.
Awesome info thanks