You can type here any text you want

billet mains...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo6Smackdown

Ok, where do I look for main caps at? I thought rjc had 'em, but now I can't find them.
All I found on here, is ads for parts being sold in the sales section.

try fullthrottle(speed) or taperformance. i've seen a few in the parts for sale lately also.

Mike at Full Throttle can get them for you. Just call Marianne & ask her or send an e-mail.

Full throttle dont have them as of last week . Check Cotton's I think they might have them.

Look around in the part for sale section. Someone has a couple sets for sale. You only need the three centers or three centers nand the front. Nobody uses the rear. ;)

Rick

109 blocks only have 2 center caps 1 front and 1 rear... unless it is a mutant 6 cylinder... I understood what you were trying to say the 2 center caps and the front.... :D

i just bought mine from Full throttle speed 3 weeks ago, ta or cottons should have em as well.

Thanks... though, didn't rjc have them too? I'm just trying to see if my memories makin **** up on me lol.

Marianne will order them in. They dont stock them BUT they will get them for you.
PS: Now you see why I said I want to see your engine with 3 centre caps! ;)
Just a little joke as I knew what you meant but couldnt stop myself!! Sorry!
Cheers!!

Back