You can type here any text you want

Billet Specialties

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I think they look stealth, like "GNBRETT" just wrote above, but I would also prefer without the red stripe.
Do Billet Specialties sell them like that or is it you who had them powdercoated?

Anyways they're very nice...Post a picture of them on the car!

Claude. :)

I think with the centers black and lip polished would look nice no pics though.

if you are looking to set your car apart from others, consider these rare Prime's i'm thinking about selling. 15x8 or 8.5, all 4 are deep. inside the outer holes is the gold but it somes off easily. They will look sweet with black inside the outside holes. pm if interested.

Blackmonte, you are busy this winter. Anyway, I could get you a good price on some Street Lites if you want a set. (not mine)

Thanks Mike ,
PM me the details thanks. Looking for a 109 block also for a stout bottom for a DLS build:eek:

I like them! If you were to do the red alot of guys just use the stick on pin stripe. Takes just a minute to change the whole look of the car. Buddie of mine did black with red stripe on his ZO6 and his viper.................looks good. Its the look thats in right now. You'd have to see them on the car, before you could really pass judgement.

Yeah I still like them , egg shell black paint and these wheels on a GN :eek: Here are a few on a Vette

Back